Great news, There are 2450 Scholarships in Australia 2021 open to study in Australia for International students. The Australian Prime Minister has announced these scholarships for bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. programs in the best universities in Australia. These Scholarships are open for both International and domestic students to study a wide range of courses. These scholarships in Australia are fully-funded scholarships in the best Government and public research universities in Australia. These universities are given by top-ranked universities in the world and located in Australia.
This is an amazing opportunity for the students who wish to study in Australia that 2450 Australian scholarships are open currently and waiting for them. The universities which are in the front line to provide the best fully-funded scholarships to study in Australia are the University of Melbourne, Deakin University, Monash University, Tasmania, ANU, Sydney, & the University of South Australia. As you know that the Australian economy is a rapidly increasing economy, that’s why Australia is the third most popular destination for international students from all around the world.
Do you know, recently 5000+ Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2021 | Fully-Funded were also announced.
Details of Scholarships in Australia 2021:
No. of Scholarships:
- Arts, Design & Architecture
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Information technology and computer science
- Architecture, building, planning, and design
- Information Technology
- Health Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Please check 1500 Russian Government Scholarship 2021 – Masters & PhD.
- Full fee offset for up to 2 years for students undertaking a Master’s Degree or up to four years for students undertaking a Ph.D. degree.
- Living allowance for up to 2 years for students undertaking a Master’s Degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Ph.D. degree.
- Relocation grant/Airfare Ticket of $2000 for domestic students moving from Australian States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for International students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership of Health care for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
University of Tasmania Scholarships in Australia:
150 Fully-funded Scholarships are now open at the University of Tasmania Scholarships in Australia by PM of Australia. The University of Tasmania is One of the Top-ranked universities in Australia. These Fully-funded Australian Scholarships are for Master Degree Program & Ph.D. Degree Program at Tasmania University. You can get admission in Any Academic Course from the available fields of study.
No Separate Application fee is Needed for this Scholarship to Study in Australia.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 16th October 2020
600 University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia:
University of Sydney scholarships for International students 2021 awards are now open to Study Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D degree programs in australia. Scholarships for International students. The Sydney Scholarships is offering 600 fully-Funded Scholarship.
The University of Sydney is Australia’s First Public University and regarded as one of the most Leading Universities. Students from all around the world are invited to apply for the Sydney Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open All Year (For MS, Ph.D.) and 30th Sept 2020 For BS
600 University of Melbourne Scholarships in Australia:
University of Melbourne Scholarships for international students 2021 is open now. Melbourne University Scholarship is a fully-funded for Masters & Doctoral Degree and opens for all around the world
This scholarship is also known as Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship and it is a Fully-Funded Scholarship in Australia.
- Deadline: 31st Oct 2020
- Type of Funding: Fully Funded
300 University of Technology Sydney Scholarships to Study in Australia:
University of Technology Sydney Scholarships are Australia Scholarships and open for International students. It is a Fully-Funded Scholarship from the Australian Government for Masters and Ph.D. Degree Program.
- Deadline: 30 June 2020 for Autumn (January-2021) intake & 15 January 2021 for Spring (July-2021) intake
800 National University Australia Scholarships in Australia:
ANU Scholarships 2021 Australia is open now for international students from all around the world. Australian National University Scholarship applications are free to apply and it’s the Fully Funded Australian Scholarship for Bachelor’s, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Programs. More than 800 Scholarships will be provided in this scholarship.
- Deadline: 16th November 2020 for Spring (July 2021) intake