Great news for Pakistani students, Applications for HEC-China Scholarships 2021 has been announced. These Fully Funded Chinese Government scholarships are announced for Pakistan and AJK nationals. China scholarship 2021-22 for Pakistani students are open for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Programs. Only Pakistani nationals and AJK nationals are eligible to apply for these HEC sponsored scholarships.
These CSC government Scholarships 2021 are the biggest scholarships of the year 2021 in the world. They will cover all your expenses including tuition fees, free accommodation, and many other benefits as they are Fully Funded Chinese scholarships. The age limit for bachelor’s degree, Masters and Ph.D. programs is 25 years, 35 years, and 40 years respectively.
If you wish to study in China for free, Hec scholarships are the best chance to get admission to any field of study in 284 universities in China. The duration of HEC-China Scholarships is 4 years for bachelors and Ph.D. programs and 2 years for Master’s degree programs. You can also visit Shandong University Government Scholarship 2021 China – Fully Funded. Further details are given below.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Detail of HEC-China Scholarships
284+ Universities of China.
Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral.
18th January 2021
You can also visit Lanzhou University President Scholarship 2021 in China – Fully Funded.
Fields Of Study
Available fields of Studies are as follows:
- Legal studies
- Fine arts
Duration of HEC-China Scholarships
The duration of the CSC government Scholarships for Bachelor’s Masters, & Ph.D. Degree programs is as follows.
- Bachelors: 4 Years (48 Months).
- Masters: 2 Years (24 Months).
- Ph.D.: 4-5 years (48-60 Months).
Benefits of HEC-China Scholarships
- 100% Tuition Fee.
- Family Allowance.
- Medical Health Certificate.
- Free Accommodation.
- Monthly Stipend: 2,500 Yuan/month for Undergraduate students
- Monthly Stipend: 3,000 Yuan/month for Masters students
- And for Ph.D. students: 3500 Yuan per month.
- Only Pakistan/Ajk nationals are eligible.
- Age limit for BS, MS & Ph.D. is 25, 35, and 40 years respectively
- To apply for the Bachelor’s program, you must have a college degree (12 years).
- For the Master’s program, Bachelor’s degree required.
- A Master’s degree is a must for the Ph.D. program.
- IELTS or English Proficiency Letter
- Recommendation Letters.
- Valid Passport.
- Medically fit.
- No criminal record.
- Admission letter or offer letter.
How to Apply
The online applications are open for HEC overseas scholarship in china. You don’t need to submit hard copies. Just Submit Rs 300/- to HBL H-9 Branch Islamabad at HEC Account No. 17427900133401. To apply, please click below.