Table of Contents
The most exciting opportunity of the year is that you can now apply for the 4000 Fulbright Scholarship in the United States of America for the year 2023. All international students are eligible for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program. This is a Fully Funded masters and Ph.D. program in the USA for international students. The Fulbright student Scholarship allows young students and artists from over 160 nations across the world to study abroad in the United States. The Scholarship is funded by the United States Government.
Each year, about 4,000 international students are awarded Fulbright scholarships. All academic subjects are eligible for both the Masters and Ph.D. programs in the USA for international students. Except for clinical medicine, you can apply for the scholarship if you come from any academic background and study any academic discipline. Applications from all fields, including interdisciplinary ones, are encouraged by the Fulbright scholarship for foreign students. Also visit Rotary Peace Scholarship Program 2023 – Fully Funded.
Above all, IELTS is not required to apply. Following the selection, they will take the TOEFL and GRE exams. Fulbright is one of the largest scholarships funded by the US Department of State. Moreover, these funds cover tuition, required textbooks, air travel, a living stipend, health insurance, and the visa application procedure. All of your dreams will come true if you live and study in the United States. You can also apply for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded.
4000 Fulbright Scholarship Programs Detail
- Scholarship Country: United States
- Offered by: US Department of State
- No. of Scholarships: 4,000/Year
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Open Now
The United States Department of State funds the Fulbright Degree Scholarship. The following costs will be reimbursed.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Textbooks Provided
- Return Airfare Ticket
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Fulbright awards allow grantees to live on par with most American graduate students.
Available Academic Fields
All Disciplines and fields are eligible except for clinical Medicine.
People in the fields of Energy, Water, Public Health, Agriculture, Education, Journalism and Mass Communication, Social Sciences, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, environmental science/studies, urban and regional planning, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.
- A four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination of 16 years of formal study from an approved university is required for the Master’s Degree program.
- Except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who must have two years of work experience, recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- A Master’s, M.Phil., or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an authorized university is required for the Ph.D. program.
- Candidates with experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan are especially desired.
- All academic subjects, with the exception of clinical medicine, are eligible for both the Masters and Ph.D. degrees.
How to Apply
For all countries, the application is available online. You can apply for a 4000 Fulbright scholarship at the official link given below and select your country. Each country’s application process will be filtered.