Excellent internship opportunity for all international students at the ADB Internship program 2020. It is a diversified workplace that includes employees from more than 60+ countries across the world. ADB internship program is internationally recognized and is only for a Master’s or Ph.D. Degree Program. There are NO seats for bachelor’s degree students. The good thing is that there is no need for IELTS/TOEFL for this internship program which is really cost-effective. The application for this program is free of cost, you just have to show good English communication skills during the interview. Moreover, the latest Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021 in Germany is now open, check them out.
The ADB internship program 2020 will be 8 weeks long. It can be extended for up to 26 weeks depending upon the situation. ADB advertises these internships twice a year and gives a very warm welcome to all self-motivated, intellect-minded, and self-directed candidates to apply. The Internship Program is project-based learning and experiencing an opportunity. A research-based experience will be provided to all selected international students during this program. There will be professional regular work time from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with a one-hour lunch break.
The Internees will be provided a monthly stipend which will be according to the location of internships. The Interns may choose to work more than 56 calendar days with the designated supervisors after the agreement, but there will be no stipend. The exception to receiving stipend would be interns who fall under the special arrangement category between select schools and ADB.
Details of ADB Internship Program 2020:
Asian Development Bank
Minimum 8 Weeks
30th Sept 2020
Check Out OIST Research Internship Program-2021 Fully-funded in Japan .
ADB Internship Program 2020 Benefits:
- Stipend: All internee will get a fixed monthly stipend from ADB.
- Travel Cost: ADB provides a limited amount to cover part of the airfare travel cost.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- A great chance to work with highly experienced and skilled professionals from more than 50 different countries
- By doing this internship you are automatically contributing to ADB’s business
Eligibility for ADB Internship Program 2020:
- Be enrolled in a Master or Ph.D. degree Program
- Be a national of one of the ADB member countries
- Must have an excellent command of English communication
- Relevant professional experience to the assignment.
Note: ADB will not accept the applications from close relatives of ADB personnel.
Check out UQ Scholarships 2020 for Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
The application period for the 2020 Internship Program:
- 1st batch: 1 August to 30 September 2020
- Onboard: January 2021 onwards
- 2nd batch: 1st December 2020 to 31 January 2021
- Onboard: June 2021 onwards
How to Apply?
For details about the application and its procedure please click below:
Checkout the Neil Isaac Canterbury Scholarships New Zealand.
4 Comments on “ADB Internship Program 2020 | Asian Development Bank | Fully-Funded”