Good news for students who wish to study in New Zealand for free. The ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland New Zealand has been announced. This Fully Funded scholarship program is sponsored by ADB Japan which aims to grant opportunities for highly qualified nationals of ADB’s developing member countries. Students under ADB scholarships can start their postgraduate studies in the fields of Technology, Economics, Sciences, management, and other relevant development fields of studies. These study fields will be at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
This ADB Japan scholarship at the University of Auckland is the best opportunity for international students to study abroad. Students from member ADB countries can apply for this Japan scholarship for international students. The University of Auckland is a famous academic institution and a participating institute as well. You can also apply for University of Guelph President’s Scholarships 2023 in Canada.
ADB Japan Scholarships are very prestigious scholarships and are in much demand by international students. The University of Auckland is the leading participating university for this scholarship. The University of Auckland is one of the prime universities in Newzealand and also a top-ranked public sector research university. Also, visit East China University CSC Scholarships 2023 in China – Fully Funded. The details of these scholarships are given below.
ADB Scholarship Details
- Host Country: Newzealand
- Host University: University of Auckland
- Sponsored by: ADB Japan
- No of Scholarships: Not Specific
- Study Level: Master Degree Program
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 21st July 2023.
Fields of Study
The University of Auckland programs covered by this ADB scholarship scheme are limited to the following:
- Masters Programmes in Engineering
- Master of Public Health
- Also, Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of International Business.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Na
ADB Scholarship Value
- Tuition Fee waiver
- Roundtrip Airfare to and from Auckland
- Monthly stipend to cover basic living cost
- Health Insurance
- Thesis and research grant (For research Students).
Applicant must be
- Citizens from the ADB borrowing member country.
- Admitted to an approved master’s degree program at a participating institution.
- Exceptional academic record with bachelor or equivalent degree.
- Two years post-degree full-time work required (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Must demonstrate English proficiency skills
- The upper age limit is 35 years. In exceptional cases, for programs that are for senior officials and managers, the upper age limit is 45 years.
- Must have a good health certificate
- After completion of studies, Agree to return to the home country.
How To Apply For ADB Scholarship
Please note that to gain the ADB scholarship in New Zealand, a candidate must have gained admission to an eligible postgraduate program mentioned above and received an Official admission Offer Letter from the University of Auckland.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants will need to complete the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship application form and submit it with a copy of your offer letter together with other required documents by Mail to the University of Auckland. Applications for the 2023 intake will close on 21 July 2023. For more details please visit the official link given below.