The AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2022 in Thailand are now accepting applications. Bangchak Scholarships 2022 are open to all international students from all over the world. The scholarship is available at Thailand’s Asian Institute of Technology. This is a Fully Funded scholarship to study in Thailand for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree. Those interested in studying under master’s and Ph.D. scholarships in Thailand are urged to apply.
AIT offers postgraduate degree Scholarships in a variety of academic subjects and majors. The entire event will be delivered in English. All expenses will be covered by the AIT scholarship to study abroad in Thailand. The scholarship lasts 24 months for a master’s degree and 42 months for a doctoral degree. You can also apply for University Of Hull International Scholarships 2022 in UK – Fully Funded.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is a research university that was founded in 1959. AIT is the best university in the world. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for all students to free study in Thailand. Also visit Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Fund 2022 in Netherlands.
AIT Bangchak Scholarships Details
- Award country: Thailand
- University: Asian Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Last Date: 31 March 2022.
International students can apply for the AIT Bangchak Scholarship 2022, which is a Fully Funded scholarship. The Bangchak Scholarship will cover all costs associated with studying in Thailand. The following information is provided in detail:
- Complete Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend will be given.
- Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology (FEBT)
- Environmental Engineering programs (EEM)
- Applicants of any nationality are welcome to submit an application.
- To be eligible for a Masters Scholarship, a candidate must hold a First-class (honours) Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a GPA of 3.0.
- For a Doctoral Degree, an applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree with honours and a Master’s degree with honours or an equivalent (Master GPA above 3.50 out of 4.0).
- Have an AIT Language Center-required English proficiency score (IELTS-Academic: 6 (writing and overall) or AIT EET 6.0, TOEFL 550).
- Covering letter
- Proposal for a project that could lead to commercial products (2 pages maximum).
- Education, tests, and previous relevant work/research experience are all included (a CV).
- Copies of academic diplomas and certificates that have been certified.
- Publications related to the study scope as well as any other work that the applicant wishes to be considered, with a clear statement of the applicant’s contribution.
- At least two references’ names and contact details.
How to Apply
To apply for AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2022 in Thailand, you must complete an online application. The deadline to apply for the Bangchak Scholarship for International Students at the Asian Institute of Technology 2021 is March 31, 2022.
Candidates must fill out an online application to be considered for admission to the August 2021 class. Aspirants must also submit the above-mentioned documents in one combined PDF file to the following email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the deadline. You can apply through the AIT official website given below.