Great news, Applications are open for Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS) 2022 in the Netherlands. The scholarship is open for International Students to study abroad in Netherlands. Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences offers Fully Funded scholarships for students from around the world. This opportunity is open for Undergraduate and Postgraduate level degree programs for the academic year 2022.
Moreover, all subjects and majors are taught at the university are allowed under this Netherlands scholarship. The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) strives to attract top students from all around the world. The ATS Scholarship is available to students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Also, visit HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded for Masters & PhD.
The ATS Netherlands is given to successful non-EEA students who have enrolled in one of the AUAS programs. The scholarship is awarded at the end of each academic year. The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences was founded in 1993 and is a prominent institute for higher professional education in the Netherlands. You can also apply for HACU Coca-Cola Scholarship 2022 in the USA.
Amsterdam Talent Scholarship Details
- Country: Netherlands
- Host Institute: Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 31st December (Annual)
These AUAS Scholarships will cover half of the tuition fee at the institution.
A candidate must meet the ATS eligibility requirements. The applicant should be able to:
- To be able to meet the requirements for a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Enroll in one of the programs offered by the university.
- Have paid the non-EEA students’ institutional tuition fee
- Not receiving a full-coverage scholarship for the same academic year.
- Have earned a minimum average grade of 7,0 on all 60 credits* in the previous academic year.
Applicants should submit their applications for ATS to the appropriate ATS contact person by December 31 of the same year after completing a full year of study on August 31.
How to Apply
Applicants who match the ATS’s eligibility criteria requirements for Amsterdam Talent Scholarship 2022 can download the application form. After filling out all essential information on the application form, send it along with a copy of your residency permit (front and back) and a certified grade list for the current academic year to the appropriate ATS contact person (contact information may be found on this page under ATS Contacts). The education office can provide you with a grade list upon request. The official link for the scholarship is provided below.