Great news, The ANU International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia are now accepting applications. The Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 at Australian National University is open to all international students from around the world. The Australian Government offers an ANU Research Scholarship. These are fully funded scholarships to study for a master’s or doctoral degree in Australia. The prize is valid for the academic year 2022-2023.
Every year, the Australian government awards several types of Research Scholarships to students pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. by Research. The University offers almost every academic subject imaginable. This scholarship will pay all of your degree-related expenses. There will be almost 600 awards given out. Also visit University of Alberta Scholarship 2022 in Canada – Fully Funded.
Australian Parliament established the Australian National University (ANU) in 1946. It is a research university with a national reputation. The Australian National University is regarded as one of the greatest research institutes in the world. ANU was ranked first in Australia and 49th in the world by QS World University Rankings. Many leaders and academics have come from this university. You can also apply for Italian Government Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
ANU International Research Scholarships Details
- Award country: Australia
- Host University: Australia National University
- Degree level: Master, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Last Date: 15 April 2022.
The ANU International Research Scholarships 2022 are a Fully Funded scholarship available to students from all over the world. The University, as well as the Australian Government, will cover all expenses, including:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Tickets (Reallocation)
- Allowance for Living
- Books/Course Materials
- Thesis Allowance
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
List of Available Study Fields
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science.
- The applicant must be an Australian citizen or a foreign national.
- A bachelor’s degree certificate is required.
- Scholarships are given out based on a student’s academic record, research output, and previous research experience.
- To be admitted, you must have an English Language Proficiency Certificate.
How to Apply
Applicants do not need to submit a separate application for the ANU International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia. You must first gain admission to ANU University before being considered for this scholarship. The deadline for international students to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 at ANU is April 15, 2022. The following is a link to the official advertisement: