ANU Ph.D. Fully-Funded Scholarships are new scholarships that provide a stipend and are funded by Colleges. It is normal for applicants to undertake a study on a full-time basis. However, in monitored with strict criteria, the part-time study can also avail of this scholarship while International scholars have to study full-time.
Australian National University is one of the elite public sector research universities in Australia situated in the capital Canberra. The university also has a leading reputation in the international world ranking. The university was established in 1946 and was created by the parliament of Australia.
ANU PhD Fully-Funded Scholarships Details:
The details of the scholarships are as below:
Australian National University
AUD 28092 per annum
2021 round 1 of International students is 31 August 2020
For domestic students is 31 October 2020
2021 round 2 for domestic and international students is 15th April 2021
Field Of Study:
All fields of study can apply
Available for 6 months
The ANU Ph.D. Fully-Funded Scholarships can be availed by all the potential and current students who can demonstrate the following point:
- Both domestic or international students
- Must have applied for Ph.D. admission or Professional Doctorate by Research program; and
- He should have an undergraduate degree with honors and first-class (some Colleges might have the exception to consider students with upper second-class degrees) or a degree of Master with a research thesis or equivalent from a recognized university.
ANU PhD Fully-Funded Scholarships Benefits:
- Traveling allowances for students to move to Canberra to start their research study.
- Dissertation allowance
- Dependent allowance like a child or and one who is depended on the principal applicant (for International students only);
- Medical insurance, maternity and paternity leave
How to apply?
There is no specific application for ANU Ph.D. Fully-Funded Scholarships is required as all candidates who are eligible for Ph.D. admission will be considered for this scholarship.
For more details contact university here:
For university and scholarships details click here.