An exciting opportunity for all scholars, the scholarship Applications have been started and students can now apply for the Austria Government Scholarship 2021-2022. The Fully Funded Austrian Government Scholarships offer free Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Program for International students. The Austrian Development Corporation is funding these scholarships. Austrian Scholarships 2021 are open for all nationalities.
Almost all Academic Fields are available to study under this scholarship program. Fields like Technical Sciences, Natural Sciences, Medicine study, Medical study, Health study, Agriculture Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Arts and many more Fields. Study in Austria is one of the refined opportunities. It is a Schengen European country and you can travel throughout Europe visa-free.
All the Expenses will be covered by these scholarships. All Austrian Universities are eligible for these scholarships. Free study in Austria is a dream come true through this scholarship. It is a great opportunity for students who want free study in Europe. You can also visit New Zealand Government Scholarships 2021-22 – Fully Funded.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Details About Austria Government Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Austria, Europe
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded & Partial Scholarship
- Eligible Nationality: ADC’s priority countries and Developing Countries
- Deadline: 1st March 2021
You can also apply for SDG Free Online Courses 2021 from United Nations.
Available Fields to Study
Selected candidates can study Short Course, Undergraduate, Masters, PhD Programs in of the Following Fields below:
- Technical Sciences studies
- Natural Sciences
- Human Medicine Studies
- Medical Sciences
- Health Studies
- Agriculture Studies
- Humanities Programs
- Social Studies
- Arts and Related Fields Studies
Austria Government Scholarship Financial Coverage
Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF) will be financing these scholarships which will cover all the expenses. The Following Expenses will be Covered as Follows:
- Monthly stipend for the amount of 1.050 EUR
- Complete Health insurance Coverage
- Free Accommodation
- Round Airfare Travel Costs
Note: Only Applicants from countries that are Neither Members of the EU Nor members of EFTA, EEA, or OECD can be granted a Travel Allowance.
Austria Government Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The scholarship is Open to All the Nationalities Except Austrian Citizens.
- The applicant must have completed 12 Years of Education for Bachelors Program.
- For a Master program the applicant must have Bachelors Degree
- Applicants must have Bachelors and Masters Degree for PhD program.
- The upperAge limit is 40 Years for Doctoral Program. (born on or after March 1, 1981)
- For Bachelors and Masters Program age limit is 35 years (born on or after March 1, 1986).
Below is the list of all document required to apply for scholarship
- Correct and Complete Online Application form
- Updated detailed CV
- Two recommendation Letters
- Supervisor Confirmation from the applied university
- Valid Passport Scanned Copy
- All attested University Certificates Transcripts, Degrees Confirmation.
The deadline for the Austria Government Scholarships and Documents Submissions 2021-2022 is 1st March 2021.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted through an online portal. For more details please visit the official link below.