Applications are now being accepted for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway. International Norway Scholarships are open to all international students from across the world. Applications are invited from students who wish to pursue a Master of Science degree for free in Norway. The Norwegian Business School will be offering these scholarships to study in Norway. Additionally, candidates may apply to the university’s departments of engineering, science, and information technology. These financed scholarships are available up to the master’s degree level.
Scholarships are available from the Norwegian Business School to both domestic and foreign students. National Students will only get Tuition Fees for 2 Years degree programs while International Students will receive a Tuition Fees and a Stipend for every semester for up to 2 years. This is a great opportunity for both national and international students. Also visit Study in France without IELTS – Fully Funded.
Norwegian Business School was established in 1943. This is the 1st largest school in Norway and the 2nd in Europe. More than 20,000 national and international students currently studying in the school. You can also apply for Ghent University Scholarships 2023 in Belgium – Fully Funded.
BI Presidential Scholarship Details
- Host Country: Norway
- University: Norwegian Business School
- Degree level: Master’s
- Scholarship benefits: Tuition Fee and Stipend
- Eligible Nationality: National & International
- Last Date: 1 March 2023.
If the student meets the criteria for academic progression, scholarships will pay the whole tuition costs for each semester for up to two years.
If a student meets the criteria for academic progression, scholarships will pay all tuition costs as well as a stipend for living expenses for up to two years.
There are a maximum of 15 scholarships available for Norwegian candidates and 25 scholarships available for applicants from other countries. The eligibility Criteria for study in Norway Masters Scholarships:
- Candidates must have an overall ECTS GPA of A or an equivalent top grade on an international grading system to be eligible.
- Only candidates who have been accepted into a master’s programme in science or who are enrolled in or have successfully completed the third year of BI’s civil engineering programme are eligible.
- Norwegian and foreign applicants are welcome to apply for the Norway Scholarship.
- With the exception of the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing, applicants to all Master of Science programmes are eligible to apply for the Norwegian Business School Scholarship.
A diversified and multinational student body is something that BI Norwegian Business School aspires to.
- We will only examine candidates who have been accepted into a Master of Science programme and who have submitted their applications in accordance with instructions.
- The allocation of scholarships among MSc programmes is ensured by BI.
- Applicants from particular nations, BI partner schools, or students enrolled in particular master’s programmes may receive preference.
- The ECTS scale will be used to evaluate each candidate. The grades of applicants with foreign bachelor’s degrees will be translated to the ECTS scale.
- Other academic accomplishments, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular accomplishments, and noteworthy personal achievements might also have an impact on ranking.
- Candidates seeking their first master’s degree are given preference.
- Admissions offers do not include scholarship offers. It is advised that candidates accept the admission offer while they wait for scholarship decisions.
- Selected applicants will receive scholarship offers throughout the application season. With the exception of the A. Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship and the BI-Luiss Joint Master in Marketing Scholarship, which are given out later in the spring, all scholarships will be given out by the end of April.
- The MSc International Scholarship will also be given consideration for international applicants for the BI Presidential Scholarships.
How to Apply
For the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway, students can apply online. To apply for the award, follow the directions provided below.
Write a one-page maximum scholarship application letter stating why you deserve the scholarship and how your grades make you eligible for consideration. When submitting your admissions application online, upload the scholarship application letter along with it.
By emailing the scholarship application letter to [email protected] in their third year, students currently enrolled in BI’s Sivk programme may apply. By March 1st, scholarship applications must be submitted.