Want to study abroad in the United Kingdom? There’s good news! Applications for Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022 are now being accepted. All International students from around the world can apply for the Birkbeck University of London Scholarship for the year 2022-23. These UK scholarships for international students are partially funded scholarships. Also visit Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022 in USA – Fully Funded.
Moreover, UOL scholarships are offered for both undergraduate and graduate programs. Birkbeck’s academics and researchers collaborate through a variety of networks, groups, and societies. To stimulate and facilitate innovative, interdisciplinary study, these cut across departments, subjects, and areas of expertise. A wide range of academic fields is available to apply for a UK scholarship for international students.
For nearly 200 years, Birkbeck has aided people in gaining access to higher education and changing their lives. It has a long and famous history of being unusual and radical. This is one of the best Masters and PhD funding for the USA and other countries. A great chance for the students looking for study abroad scholarships in the UK. You can also apply for AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2022 in Thailand – Fully Funded.
Birkbeck University of London Scholarships Details
- Host Country: UK
- Institution(s): Birkbeck University of London
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Partial Funded
- Deadline: 31 May 2022 and 15 July 2022 (1 August 2022 for Sub Saharan Africa only).
The following are the scholarship amounts offered by Birkbeck International Scholarships to their recipients:
- £4000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £2000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1500 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1000 (tuition fee-only, first year only).
Note: Terms and conditions in general: Scholarships cannot be combined with any other full scholarships (e.g. Chevening). Within two weeks of being chosen for the scholarship, you must pay the non-refundable deposit of £2000.
Birkbeck Courses Offered
The list of programs being taught by Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022 are as below.
- Accounting and Management
- Accounting and Management with Finance
- Accounting with Finance
- Ancient History and Archaeology
- Archaeology and Geography
- Arts and Media Management
- Bio medicine
- Business Psychology
- Community Development and Public Policy
- Contemporary History and Politics
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing and English
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Culinary Industry Management
- Data Science and Computing
- Economic and Social Policy
- Economics and Business
- Economics and/with Mathematics
- Environmental Management
- Film and Media
- Finance with Accounting
- Financial Economics
- French Studies
- French Studies with International Experience
- Geography and International Development
- German with International Experience
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for Birkbeck International University of London Scholarships:
- English language proficiency.
- Applicants must be self-funded.
- Africa is one of the countries that are eligible (Sub-Saharan) Asia (South Asia, Southeast Asia, and East Asia), the Caribbean, Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) (the Middle East and North Africa).
- You are a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught student from outside the United Kingdom who has received an unconditional offer from Birkbeck to begin in Autumn 2022. To be eligible, you must have been evaluated as an international fee-payer.
- You are normally a citizen of one of the countries in the relevant region.
- You are a student who pays tuition fees as an ‘International’ student.
- A student can only receive one scholarship award, and the scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarship.
How to Apply for UK Scholarship
To apply for the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022 in the UK, please follow the instructions below:
- Review the university’s general admissions standards and apply here.
- After receiving an unconditional offer from Birkbeck, complete the online application form for the region where you normally reside.
- Application form for students who are citizens of one of the following countries and reside in one of them: India, Pakistan, or Bangladesh.
- Application form for students who are national of, and living in, one of the following territories: Brunei, China, Hong Kong SAR, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Macau SAR, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, Vietnam.
- Application form for students who are national of, and reside in, one of the following territories: Turkey, Syria, UAE, Jordan, Libya, Egypt, Morocco, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Tunisia.
- Application form for students who are national, and reside in, Canada or the United States.
- Application form for students who are national of, and living in, and Latin America or Caribbean countries with the exception of Brazil. If you are a Brazilian national you might be eligible for the Birkbeck Global Future Scholarship.
- Application form for students who are national of, and living in, one of the following territories: Angola, Botswana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, eSwatini, Congo (Democratic Republic), Côte d’Ivoire, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Mauritius, Mozambique, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Tanzania, The Gambia, Uganda, Zambia, Togo, Zimbabwe. These are the best scholarships to study in the UK for African students.
- Successful scholars will be chosen based on a statement of support for their application of no more than 4000 characters. They should explain why they are the best contender for the scholarship in their statement.
- You will be notified by e-mail whether you have been awarded this scholarship. You must pay a non-refundable deposit of £200 within the date specified on your award letter (typically five working days).
- To be eligible for the grant, you must successfully enroll for the Autumn 2022 intake by October 8, 2022.
- The official notice for