Table of Contents
Great news for all the students, Applications are open for Bright Students Scholarship Program 2021. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Pakistan for bright students. All students at any Education level are eligible to apply. This is a Merit-Based scholarship in Pakistan and waiting for applications from across the country for the year 2021.
The main purpose of this Pakistan scholarship is to increase the literacy rate and minimize backwardness. This program is providing financial support to the needy students of Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Baluchistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan. Both male and female students of any government of Private sector schools, colleges, and universities are eligible to apply.
The amount of this scholarship for Pakistani students is PKR 1 Lac for each student. All the talented and bright students of Matic, Intermediate, Graduation Program (MBBS, BDS, Bachelors or equivalent), Post-graduation (Masters/MPhil or 18 years of education) are eligible to apply. You can also apply SBP Virtual Summer Internship Program 2021 – Online Apply.
- Country: Pakistan
- Degree Level: Matric to Post-graduation
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: All Pakistan
- Deadline: 15th July 2021.
Bright Students Scholarship Program 2021 is a Fully Funded scholarship for Pakistani students. The scholarship is offered to all the brilliant and needy students around the country. It’s the biggest scholarship in the history of Pakistan. The offered amount is 1 Lac Pakistani rupees to each selected candidate at any degree level.
Eligible Degree Level
- Matric or equivalent
- Intermediate or equivalent
- Graduation Program (MBBS, BDS, Bachelors or equivalent)
- Post-graduation (Masters/MPhil or 18 years of education).
- All Pakistani nationals are eligible.
- Both male and female students can apply.
- Any government or private sector students are eligible.
- To apply for Matric or equivalent Scholarship, the candidate must be a student of class 9th or 10th and have 45% marks in 8th class.
- To apply for an Intermediate or equivalent scholarship, the candidate must be a student of 1st year or 2nd year in college and have 45% marks in Matric/O-levels in any discipline.
- Also, To apply for Graduation Program like MBBS, BDS, Bachelor, or equivalent scholarship, the candidate must be a student of the University and hold 45% marks in Intermediate/A-levels in any discipline.
- To apply for Post-graduation like Masters/MPhil scholarship or 18 years of education, the candidate must hold Graduation Degree with 2.5 CGPA or 45% marks in any discipline.
How To Apply For Bright Students Scholarship Program
Applicants from all across the country can apply Online/Offline through the Eagle Testing Service Website. The official link of the ETS website to apply for the scholarship program is given below.