After Harvard MBA Program Scholarships, All international students are encouraged to apply for the Cambridge University MBA scholarship program for the academic year 2022. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for many students who desire to study abroad in the UK. The meaning MBA is Masters of Business Administration and the scholarship for a one-year business degree program is announced every two years.
They select exceptionally skilled and intelligent students in their respective disciplines of business. This Cambridge scholarship would be a chance for international students to improve their fate and future by taking advantage of the opportunity to study at Cambridge University on a scholarship. These MBA Scholarships in the UK are open to all nationalities. Must check BIT Scholarship 2022 in China – Fully Funded.
Cambridge Institution was founded in 2006 and is a leading university in the United Kingdom. Cambridge University is regarded first in business studies and covers full tuition, unlike Harvard MBA tuition scholarships. For all international students, studying at Cambridge University will be a life-changing experience. Furthermore, students will gain fresh experiences in their fieldwork and study in the UK. Also, apply for Scholarships in Australia for International Students 2022-23 | Fully Funded.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institute: Cambridge University
- Degree Level: MBA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 15, 2022
Related: New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded.
The following advantages will be provided by the Cambridge MBA Scholarships:
- Tuition fees will be reimbursed to all students up to £30,000.
- The students’ travel expenses are covered.
- Students will be reimbursed for adjustment expenditures as well as internship-related expenses.
- Students will get a cross-cultural perspective of the United Kingdom while studying alongside international students from throughout the world.
- Increase goodwill between the United Kingdom and his or her home nation.
Also check Latvian Government Scholarships 2022 For International Students.
The following are the requirements for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship:
- Candidates must have an outstanding academic record.
- The University of Cambridge MBA scholarships is open to all overseas students.
- Although the grant is open to all international students, priority will be given to Lebanese students.
- To obtain a master’s degree, the individual must have a strong interest in business.
- After receiving an offer letter from the University, candidates can apply for the scholarship.
- In the MBA program, the scholarship is for one year (Business).
Don’t miss Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2022 in Germany – Fully Funded.
How to Apply
To apply for the Cambridge University MBA scholarship 2022, the individual must first get an offer letter. After receiving the acceptance letter, the student should email email@example.com his or her CV, acceptance letter, and GMAT results.
Once the student has been chosen by the university, he or she will be contacted for an interview. The official notice for the application is given below.
Follow us on FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarships Opportunities worldwide.