The Cardiff University Paid Internship Program 2022 in the UK is offering this paid position. This is a summer research internship program and typically, these internships last between 4 and 8 weeks, or 1 and 2 months. However, depending on the intern and Cardiff University’s consent, the timing can be adjusted. Cardiff University’s School of Physics and Astronomy offers these internships. This is a paid research internship in which students do research under the supervision of mentors. Also visit ETH Excellence Scholarship 2022 In Switzerland – Fully Funded.
Undergraduates from all over the world can apply for summer internships at the Gravity Exploration Institute. This is a Cardiff University Paid Internship. Cardiff University is one of the region’s oldest universities. Physical sciences and engineering, arts and humanities, and biomedical and life sciences are among the three fields offered at the undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate levels. Related: Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded.
The tournament is available to undergraduate students in their second, third, or fourth year of study from all around the world. It was held in memory of Leonid Grishchuk, a long-time member of GRI who motivated us to do great things. Successful applicants will usually spend up to eight weeks in Cardiff conducting research with a group mentor. Also Visit Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2022 in United States – Fully Funded
Cardiff University Paid Internship Program 2022 Summary
- Internship Location: UK
- Internship Institute: Cardiff University
- Program Type: Internship
- Study Level: Undergraduate students
- Funding: Paid Internship
- Internship Duration: 4 to 8 weeks
- Application Deadline: 1st April of every year
- Students at the undergraduate level must apply.
- Applicants must be in their second, third, or fourth year of undergraduate studies at the time of application.
- The internees will be provided an allowance of £275 every Week.
- Selected interns will do research on one of the following topics or something connected to it
- Gravity field testing in the field
- Techniques for detecting gravitational waves from supernovae or the inspiral of neutron-star and black-hole binaries are being developed.
- Modeling the orbits of binary black holes and the gravitational waves they emit
- Two letters of recommendation
- CV stands for Curriculum Vitae.
- a copy of your transcripts (with grades)
- Your referees should provide their letters of recommendation individually.
The last date to apply for Cardiff University Paid Internship Program 2022 In UK is the 1st of April every year.
How to Apply?
The above-mentioned needed documents should be emailed to [email protected]