Great news, Applications for Central European University (CEU) Scholarships 2023 at Hungary is currently open. A great chance to win a fully funded scholarship to study in Hungary. CEU provides scholarships for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. The Scholarship in Hungary will pay for all of the costs associated with enrolling international students. Must apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program 2023 in France.
The Central European University is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world across a range of topic areas in the QS World University Rankings. For the CEU Hungary Scholarships 2023, candidates of any nationality and from any country are eligible to apply. There are 50 distinct departments at CEU.
Applicants should submit applications in any academic subject. The scholarship covers the entire cost of tuition as well as living expenses and a monthly stipend. Therefore, this is one of the best chances to study in Europe. Europe is home to Hungary. The high caliber of education available in Hungary is another justification for studying there. Also visit MBA Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2023.
Central European University Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Hungary
- University: Central European University
- Course Level: BS, MS & Ph.D. degrees
- Award: Fully Funded
- CEU Bachelor: 1st February 2023
- CEU Masters: 1st February 2023
- CEU PhD: 1st February 2023
For CEU Bachelors Scholarships:
These are CEU Bachelors Scholarships offered by the university:
- Partial Tuition Award
- Presidential Scholar Award
- CEU Alumni Scholarship
- External financial support and scholarship opportunities
For CEU Masters Scholarships:
The tuition fee may be covered in a variety of quantities through the CEU Master’s Scholarships. A monthly stipend to help with housing and living expenses as well as health insurance may also be included.
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship – 1,000 EUR/month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship – 750 EUR/month
- CEU Master’s Scholarship – 500 EUR/month
- CEU Master’s Partial Scholarship – 300 EUR/month
For CEU PhD Scholarships:
CEU is known throughout the world for providing top-notch postgraduate education that is centred around research. We work hard to enrol the top graduates from around the world in our PhD programme in order to fulfil our purpose. Candidates who submit their applications by the deadline for financial aid are automatically considered for the CEU Doctoral Scholarship, which covers the full cost of tuition and includes a monthly stipend to help with living expenses and health insurance.
- Doctoral Stipend – 1,680 EUR/per month
- Housing: A monthly stipend is provided to doctoral students to assist with housing and living costs. Each student is in charge of finding housing on their own.
- Health Insurance
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
- Academic Records
- Statement of purpose, Research proposal
- IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Compulsory.
How to Apply
Please take note that the review and selection process for Central European University Scholarships 2023 will begin after the deadlines and that the application procedure is online. For CEU Scholarship 2023 Applications. Please go to the listed official source.