Great news, The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia is now accepting applications. The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2023 is open to all national and international students. A great opportunity to pursue a Master’s Degree by Research or a Doctoral Degree by Research with a Fully Funded scholarship. Also visit University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2022 in USA For International Students.
Almost all academic fields are offered to students from all over the world for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees at the CQ University Australia. Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships 2023 will cover all expenses. This is an opportunity to receive full scholarships for international students to Study abroad in Australia.
Australian Government Scholarships will cover the costs of completing a master’s or doctoral degree in Australia. In 1967, Central Queensland University was founded. The CQ university Australia ranking lies at 37th in the country and 1627th globally. More than 35,000 students from all over the world have enrolled. You can also apply for Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships 2022 in Saudi Arabia – Fully Funded.
Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship Details
- Award country: Australia
- University: Central Queensland University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: Domestic & International
- Last Date: 31 December 2022
Related: University of Sussex MBA Scholarship 2022 in the UK
RTP Scholarship Benefits
The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students to study in Australia. For international students, the RTP Fully Funded Scholarship will cover all costs. The following information is provided in detail:
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,092 per year.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Research funds also available.
Must visit Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 in the UK – Fully Funded.
List of Available Academic Fields
Central Queensland University offers a diverse selection of master’s and doctoral degree programs. The following is a list of fields:
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
Don’t miss BIT Scholarship 2022 in China – Fully Funded.
- Students from all around the world, both national and international, are able to apply.
- For a master’s degree in research or a master’s degree in philosophy: Any respected university’s undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors is acceptable.
- PhD Research Program Applicants: You must show that you have appropriate research experience and capability. In most circumstances, you will have one of the following options:
- A bachelor’s degree with honors in the first or upper second class
- A master’s degree from an institution with a high academic level and a significant research component.
- A comparable qualification demonstrating research excellence and capability.
Also apply for List of United Nations Internships 2022 – Fully Funded.
To apply for an Australian Government scholarship 2023, all documents must be written in English. Please carefully review the following documents.
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts in order to apply for a Master’s Degree.
- To apply for a PhD degree programme, candidates must have transcripts from a Master’s degree programme (or above).
- The most recent degree certified transcript will be submitted, along with official stamps. (This includes grading points.)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- TOEFL or IELTS score for English language proficiency. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants).
- Applicants for the PhD programme must submit a copy of their master’s thesis or any relevant papers.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
You may be interested in New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded.
How to Apply
There is no separate application for the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia. Talk to your supervisory team about your interest. The School of Graduate Research will then encourage students to submit an application based on the supervisory team’s suggestion. When the scholarships are awarded, applicants will be notified by email. The official notice for the application is given below.
Follow us at FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarships Opportunities worldwide.