Applications are open for Chevening Partnership Scholarship 2022 at the University of Reading UK. Over the last 20 years, the University of Reading and Chevening have collaborated. It is providing funding to overseas master’s students who wish to finish their postgraduate degrees at the University of Reading. Nearly 500 Chevening scholars from all over the world have visited the University of Reading over the years.
Moreover, all international students from Chevening eligible country List are welcome to apply. Both Fully Funded and Partial funded scholarships are available at Reading. In Addition, Reading Partnership Scholarships are co-funding with Chevening to provide maximum opportunities to study abroad in UK. A wide of subjects are being offered by Standard Chevening Scholarships. Also, visit the University of Warwick SLS Excellence Scholarships 2022 for International Students in UK.
This Fully Funded Chevening scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition fee, Travel allowance and provides you with a monthly living allowance. Students who wish to study masters/postgraduate taught degrees at the University of Reading in the UK. The university is a public university and holds a ranking of the Top 30 UK University list. Reading also lies among the Top 10 UK university list for some specific Study areas. You can also visit Texas Tech Scholarships 2022 in USA For International Students.
Chevening Partnership Scholarship Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institute: University of Reading
- Funded By: Chevening
- Degree Level: Masters, Postgraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded/Partial Funded
- Eligibility: International
- Deadline: 2nd November 2021
Chevening-Reading Partnership Scholarships are Fully Free scholarships and providing many benefits to all eligible students. The benefits list is given below.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Living Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Other Allowance
Also, visit DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2022 in Germany – Fully Funded.
- Accounting & Finance
- Finance/Investment Management
- Management/Management (International Business)
- Information Management and Digital Business
- Spatial Development and Planning
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Pollution
- Professional Human Osteaoarchaeology / Archaeology
- Food Economics & Marketing
- Applied International Development
- Development Finance
- Agriculture Economics / Research in Agriculture & Food Economics
- Agriculture & Development
- Food Security & Development
- Climate Change & Development
- Environment & Development / Communication for Development
- Research in Agriculture, Ecology & Environment
- Food Science
- Food Technology – Quality Assurance / Nutrition and Food Science
- International Relations
- International Security Studies
- Strategic Studies
- Business Economics
- Public Policy
- Applicants should be top-notch graduates with the required personal, intellectual, and interpersonal qualities to lead.
- Applicants with leadership qualities are eligible to apply.
- Chevening Scholarships are open to students from over 160 nations and territories throughout the world (excluding the USA and the EU).
- Must have at least 2 years of Work experience.
- After your award has finished, you must return to your home country for a minimum of two years.
- English Proficiency Requirement.
- Online Application Form
- All education documents
- Most recent transcript
- Recent Degree Certificate
- Reference Letters
- One unconditional UK university offer.
How to Apply
To apply for a Chevening/Reading Partnership Scholarship 2022, the applicant must meet the eligibility criteria of the scholarship. Applicants must submit an online scholarship application via the Chevening Official website.
And then, You can apply for one of the University of Reading’s approved courses using the Online Application Form.
The Official link is mentioned below.