Great news, the “CIRES Summer Internship Program 2022” is now open in the United States. All Undergraduate and graduate students interested in researching and performing research can apply for a paid summer research internship in the USA. Students interested in participating in research in one of the best research labs in the world should apply for the CIRES summer internships in the United States in 2022. Also visit Government of Austria Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
Students with a technical or scientific background will have the opportunity to learn new scientific skills and information that will help them meet global demands. A group of 11 students with no prior research experience will be chosen for the CIRES paid summer internship program. Interns will be compensated for their time throughout the internship. Because of the uncertainty of in-person presence, the internship program may become fully virtual/remote.
There are no English language proficiency or CGPA requirements. It’s a fantastic opportunity to collaborate with top academics and experts of world-class research organizations. For undergraduate and graduate students, the internship lasts a varying amount of time. Graduate interns will earn a stipend biweekly for over 12 weeks, while undergraduate students will receive a stipend for 10 weeks of work. Also apply for Turkey Government Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
CIRES Summer Internship Details
- Country: Online
- Host Institution: CIRES/ NOAA GSL
- Financial coverage: Paid
- Internship Mode: Online
- Deadline: February 7, 2022.
One of the NOAA labs in Colorado is the Global System Laboratory. GSL’s goals are to improve environmental models, build cutting-edge science-based support visualization tools and systems, and make use of computing technologies.
You may also apply for this international paid internship that will assist students and offer them a pathway to obtaining experience that will lead to future success. Applicants have to perform research linked to environmental and geoscience activities.
The following are some of the advantages of a CIRES paid online internship:
- The internship is a compensated, remote position.
- For a 10-week internship, undergraduate students will be paid a biweekly stipend of $750.
- Graduate students will be paid a $1500 biweekly stipend for a period of 12 weeks.
- Working with one of the leading research laboratories provides the opportunity to get research experience.
The following are the requirements for the CIRES virtual internship in 2022:
- Students in their undergraduate and master’s programs are eligible to apply.
- Students must be permanent residents or citizens of the United States of America.
- They must be dedicated to finishing the internship within the timeframe set by the provider.
- The prerequisites must be met by the students.
- Students must be willing to participate in environmental and geoscience research.
- It is not necessary to have any prior experience.
- There is no minimum GPA requirement.
How to Apply
The application process is online. Students can apply by clicking the apply now an option on the official website. Fill out all of the relevant fields and make a note of your subject of study. The CIRES summer internship application deadline is February 7, 2022.
Students must write a 200-word essay describing their capabilities. Recommendation forms must be completed by someone with knowledge of the student’s academic and research background. When you submit the application, you will receive a confirmation email.