Applications for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023–24 in the United Kingdom are now open. The Commonwealth Scholarships is open to all international students from the least developed and lower-middle-income Commonwealth nations. Candidates who wish to complete their graduate studies in the UK are strongly encouraged to apply. Its Low Income Student Scholarship is Fully Funded. This is a fantastic chance for all kids to receive free education in the UK.
The Scholarship is offered to pursue a Master’s degree in any academic field and major. The Master Scholarship will last for a full year. One of the biggest and most prestigious international scholarship programs in the world is the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP). Also visit KTH Scholarship 2023 in Sweden – Fully Funded.
The UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO) funds the Commonwealth Scholarships, which provide talented and driven students with the opportunity to acquire knowledge and skills. The scholarships are offered to those who would not otherwise be able to afford to study in the UK. Candidates from the least developed and low-middle-income Commonwealth nations are eligible for Commonwealth Scholarships if they are enrolled full-time in specific master’s degree programs at UK universities. Must apply for Concordia University Scholarship 2023 – Study in Canada.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Details
- Award Country: United Kingdom
- Provided by: Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office
- Degree level: Master’s degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: Commonwealth Countries
- Last Date: 13 December 2022.
The following costs are covered by the 2023 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship:
- Round-trip tickets that have been approved from your home country to the UK and back at the conclusion of your award.
- Approved Full tuition fees.
- Warm clothing allowance.
- Excess baggage allowance
- For students attending universities in the London metropolitan area, the monthly stipend (living allowance) is £1,236. (rates quoted at 2022-2023 levels).
- Study travel grant to help with the expense of study-related travel inside the UK or abroad. Thesis grant to help with the cost of writing a thesis or dissertation, as appropriate.
- A child allowance for widowed, divorced, or single parents will also be offered.
List of Available Fields & Majors
All academic fields and majors, such as those in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, clinical medicine, engineering, and education, are available. The link provided below has the complete list.
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security, and Governance
- Science & Technology for Development
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
- Being a citizen of, having received refugee status from, or being a protected person of the United Kingdom.
- Being a citizen of one of the nations named above.
- Be prepared to begin your academic studies in the UK by September 2023, the beginning of the UK academic year.
- Applicants for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship must have earned a 4-year bachelor’s degree or a 2-year bachelor’s and 2-year master’s degree.
- Possess a first degree with an upper second class (2:1) honors grade by September 2023, or a second class degree (2:2) plus an appropriate postgraduate certification (a Master’s degree).
- Not having spent at least one academic year studying or working in a high-income nation.
- If not for this scholarship, be unable to pay to attend school in the UK.
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Quality of the plan of study
- Potential impact on the development of the candidate’s home country
How to Apply
For the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023–2024, you must apply online. If you don’t already have an account, click the “Apply Now” link to establish one. Completely fill out the online application form, upload the required documents, and then submit it. The deadline to submit an application for a 2021 Commonwealth International Scholarship for an international student is December 13, 2022. Below is a link to the official advertisement: