Great news, Applications for Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2022 are open now. The Fall 2022 intake in Canada is the largest intake in the country, with all Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., Diploma, and Certificate programs available. Due to COVID-19, the University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests. You can apply and Study in Canada without the IELTS exam, or you can take the Duolingo English Test from the comfort of your own home. The Duolingo English Test is accepted.
All International students and Canadian nationals can choose from over 600 study programs at Concordia University. All subjects are eligible for the Concordia Scholarship programs. More than 35,000 international students attend the university, and 220,000 alumni live all over the world. Canada is the best destination for overseas students with a high-quality education at a low cost. Also, visit Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship 2022 in Taiwan – Fully Funded.
This is the best chance to study abroad in Canada for free at Concordia University. Moreover, Concordia University Merit Scholarships and other financial resources are available, as are Concordia University External Scholarships. The Concordia University Acceptance Rate is 78.2 percent. As a result, applying to Concordia is less difficult than applying to other colleges. You can also apply for USTC International Scholarship 2022 in China – Fully Funded.
Concordia University Canada Scholarships Details
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded & Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022 (For Fall Intake)
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Diploma, or Certificate programs
Fields of Study
Here is the list of available Concordia undergraduate programs, master’s programs, and Ph.D. programs.
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
- School of Graduate Studies
Most students under Concordia University Canada Scholarships are awarded competitive financing packages at the time of admission, allowing them to focus on their research and studies.
- Concordia University Presidential Scholarships: Covers the whole cost of tuition, fees, books, and residence and meal plan expenses.
- Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships of $10,000 are available from Concordia University.
- Doctoral Graduate Fellowships at Concordia University, valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- The prize value of the Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. Approximately $39,280 in value.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship values $10,000 is available.
Indigenous graduate Scholarships
Indigenous graduate students who have been awarded scholarships can receive “top-up” support from Concordia. Each year, ten doctoral and twenty master’s scholarships of $10,000 are awarded, with the doctorate scholarship providing $10,000 per year for up to four years.
To be considered for the Concordia University International Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements.
- You must be an international student or a Canadian student, either domestic or international.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program at the Université de Montréal throughout their studies.
- English Language Requirement: Due to CVID-19, Concordia University has cancelled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests.
How to Apply
To apply for Concordia University Canada scholarships for overseas students, follow these six simple steps.
- Choose a Program
- Review the Requirements
- Find a Supervisor (Only for Graduates)
- After Your have Applied
- New Students Prepare for the First Year
For both undergraduate and graduate students, the application process is conducted entirely online. The application deadline for Concordia University Scholarship in Canada 2022 is February 1, 2022. (For Fall Intake). Please visit the official website listed below to apply for the Concordia University Scholarship.