Applications are open for DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2022 in Germany. This Fully Funded scholarship in Germany is open for candidates from developing countries. EPOS stands for “Entwicklungsbezogene Postgraduierten Studiengänge”. The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) provides funding for students from underdeveloped countries who wish to study in Germany. All international students can study development-related postgraduate courses. Also, visit UST Scholarships in South Korea 2022 – Fully Funded.
As part of EPOS, the master’s degree program “Sustainable Development Management” might annually provide a number of international scholarships to students from developing countries. Women and candidates from disadvantaged groups who complete the program’s academic and professional requirements and demonstrate a proven commitment to development-related issues are given additional consideration. All the expenses to study abroad in Germany will be covered by DAAD.
The EPOS program has a proven track record of assisting developing-country specialists and managers. More than 7,000 DAAD scholarships have been awarded since the program began in 1987, with nearly half of them going to women. The Epos scholarships will provide full financial coverage as they are Fully Funded awards. You must apply for IESEG GMAT International Scholarships 2022 in France.
DAAD EPOS Scholarship Details
- Country: Germany
- Host Institute: DAAD
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st October 2021
Related: MBZUAI Postgraduate Scholarships 2022 in UAE – Fully Funded.
- Monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates candidates
- Insurance premiums for health, accident, and personal liability.
- Unless the expenses are covered by the home nation or another source of support, a travel allowance is provided.
- Rent subsidy on a monthly basis
- Allowance for family members who attend you on a monthly basis.
Must visit International MBA Scholarship Awards at University Of Sussex UK.
- Candidates must be from a developing country.
- Works for a government, a state, or a private enterprise in a developing country, and is responsible for the design and implementation of directives and projects with a focus on development policies affecting technological, economic, or social issues.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (usually four years).
- His or her academic degrees should be no older than six years.
- Must have a first qualifying degree in social sciences, economics, or industrial engineering (or an interdisciplinary program covering these subjects)
- Must have an excellent grade point average
- At least two years of relevant professional experience is required.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Must have demonstrated development-related motivation
- They can be expected to make the most of their scholarship and education later in their careers by taking on social responsibility and acting as change agents who stimulate and support development in their personal and professional environments.
Must check University of Surrey Studentship Award 2022 in UK – Fully Funded.
Required Documents for DAAD Scholarship Application
- HSRW application form.
- DAAD application form
- Hand-signed CV
- Hand-signed letter of motivation
- Proof of Language Skills
- Copies of Academic Degrees
- Copies of Academic Transcripts
- Copy of school leaving certificate
- Academic letters of recommendation from your university with a signature and official stamp
- Professional letters of recommendation from your employer with a signature and official stamp
- Certificate(s) of employment from the employer in the home country, as well as, if feasible, a guarantee of reemployment when you return.
- The required language level is B2 at the very least (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – CEFR).
- IELTS and TOEFL credentials are accepted.
- Module manual, if one is available.
- Applicants from the People’s Republic of China and Vietnam are required to present an APS Certificate along with their application materials.
Also, visit Nanyang Assistant Professorship 2022 in Singapore – Career in Singapore.
How to Apply
The DAAD EPOS scholarship application 2022 season runs from September 1st to October 1st each year. The scholarship application process is distinct from that of the general application. This means that if your scholarship application is denied and you want to enroll in the degree program without a scholarship, you must reapply during one of the regular application periods (via uni-assist; deadlines January 15th/July 15th). Nominations for these German scholarships are scheduled to be communicated until the end of January.
Follow us at FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarship Opportunities worldwide.