Great news, It is Open Now. The most awaited and highly paid scholarship is named DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023 for Masters & Ph.D. in Germany. DAAD is a German academic exchange service which is Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst in the german language. It was founded in 1925. It is the largest german academic support organization. DAAD provides Fully Funded and highly paid scholarships in Germany for International students.
Moreover, DAAD provides the best opportunity to Study in Germany for Free. DAAD is a highly competitive scholarship that is open to international students. It offers a large number of scholarships every year. It is not just a scholarship but an honor. The scholarship is being offered in Masters/MPhil which includes almost 34 programs, One program of MBA, for law graduates one opportunity for LLM is being offered, and two programs of Ph.D. Scholarships in Germany.
There are a specific number of scholarships and major fields are available. The duration of the Master/M.phil program is 12 to 24 months. The period for the Ph.D. program is 36 months. One to 2 years of professional experience will be required at least for DAAD. You can also visit Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships 2021 For International Students in Masters.
Details About DAAD Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Funding Agency: DAAD
- University: All German Public Sector Universities
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Study Level: Master and Ph.D
- Application Deadline: Vary from each program and university
All the expenses will be covered by DAAD during the whole degree program.
- Expenses will be covered for the months of 12 to 36 depending upon the program duration
- No tuition fee
- A monthly stipend will be offered to Master students for the amount of 861 Euros
- For Ph.D. programs, the monthly stipend is 1200 Euros
- Health insurance coverage
- Travel expense coverage
- Monthly Living allowance
- Monthly allowance for an accompanied family member
DAAD Scholarship Available Fields
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Co-operation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social and Political Sciences
- Education and Law
You may also be interested in Spanish Scholarships for International Students 2021-22 – Fully Funded.
Following documents are required to apply for the DAAD scholarship Program
- DAAD application is required to apply.
- A detailed CV in European format. To see the sample click here.
- The CV must be hand signed
- At Least 2 years post-degree relevant work experience letter from employer
- A hand signed motivation letter
- Recommendation letters in recent dates
- English: The English language requirements are different for every course you wish to apply for. For IELTS certificate (band 6) or TOEFL (min score 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, and internet-based are 80).
- German: For those courses taught in German, a DSH 2 or Testdaf 4 certificate is necessary for matriculation. A level B1 certificate is necessary at the time of the application,
- Certified copies of all academic records.
The application deadline varies from university to university and program to program.
How to Apply
To know how to apply for the DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023 please click here: