Applications for the EAN Autumn School in Greece 2022 are now available. For foreign students, the EAN Autumn Summer School is a fantastic opportunity. There is no application fee or need for IELTS or TOEFL. This Exchange Program is open to applicants with any academic degree. This is a funded opportunity for students to participate in various activities while exploring Greece. Please Read: Bond University Leadership Scholarship 2022 | Study in Australia
Apply for the EAN Summer School if you want to spend your summer in Europe this year. The Greek government will cover all of your expenses. This program provides free housing, tuition, board, and program fees. EAN provides 60 neurologists in training (RRFS members) with the opportunity to expand their clinical neurology expertise. Also Read: University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2022 – Study in Denmark
For pupils to develop their talents, this is a reliable platform. The program will last three days. The dates are October 20, 2022, through October 23, 2022. They will spend their time at the European Academic of Neurology conducting research. In the year 2022, you may apply for Woods Hole Summer Internships in the United States. The application is completed entirely online. Also, visit Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 2022 in UK – Funded.
EAN Autumn School in Greece 2022 Summary
- Scholarship Country: Greece, Europe
- Scholarships Institute: European Academic of Neurology
- Scholarship Duration: 3 Days
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 01, 2022
You can also apply for Turkey Government Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
The following is a list of EAN School perks that will be provided to the selected participants.
- Accommodation, Tuition, and Board
- Low-income nations can also apply for travel grants.
- Proof of two years of clinical experience is required on the application form and CV form.
- RRFS members with a copy of their passports are eligible.
You must apply for Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2022 in UAE – Fully Funded.
- RRFS members having at than 2 years of clinical experience from EAN member countries
- Members of the RRFS from Corresponding Institutional Member Nations (Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauretania, Morocco, Nepal, Palestine, Tunisia, and Syria) as well as HINARI Group A countries are welcome to apply for EAN Autumn School in Greece 2022.
- Within 5 years of completing neurology training, full members from EAN member nations will be eligible to join.
- Members of poor and lower-middle-income nations are eligible to apply for a travel stipend. A brief letter of intent explaining why the applicant wishes to join, as well as why the travel grant is required.
- Previous recipients are not eligible to apply.
- Also Check: CIRES Summer Internship Program 2022 – Fully Funded
How To Apply?
All documents must be sent through email. To apply, go to the official website.