Great News, Applications are open for EDUFI Finland Fellowship Scholarships 2023. The EDUFI Fellowship is specifically designed to provide beginning financing for research for a doctoral thesis to be conducted in Finland. This great opportunity is offered to study in Finland for free. Also visit What Is a Ph.D. in Nursing? Scholarships and Funding.
The completion of a doctoral research project in Finland, the completion of a double degree, or a study visit are all eligible for initial financing for doctoral students or young researchers from outside Finland studying in a Finnish University department. The selected applicant will get a fellowship that lasts 3–12 months, visits that last 3–6 months, and 1,500 euros a month starting in 2021.
All academic fields are available to apply for Finland scholarships for international students 2022-2023. To enroll in Fellowship, Short Training level programs at Finland Universities, apply for an EDUFI Finland Fellowship Scholarship before December 31, 2023. This Study in Finland scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International students. You can also apply for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships 2023 New Zealand-Fully Funded.
EDUFI Finland Fellowship Scholarships Details
- Country: Finland
- Host Institute: Finland Universities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Fellowship, Short Training
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: December 31, 2023
- Since a Finnish university department will be the only recipient of the funding, the fellows are unable to apply for the EDUFI Fellowship themselves.
- The award will be given to the fellow by the institution as a personal grant. When the scholarship holder’s presence in Finland is confirmed, at the earliest, but at the latest, when the scholarship period starts, the institution will send an invoice to EDUFI for the grant in one lump sum.
- The gift might be spread out over a number of times.
- The award is meant to help the fellow with his or her living expenses while in Finland. We won’t contribute to the price of travel, a visa, a residence permit, or insurance, nor will we pay for separate lodging expenses.
For the fellowship grant, you may apply if:
- You hold a position in a Finnish university department as a researcher or educator.
- You’ll be the research fellow’s host.
- You and the research fellow will agree to shared goals.
- You’ll make equipment and facilities available to the research fellow.
- You will direct the investigation.
- A young researcher or postgraduate student from a country other than Finland who you want to welcome to Finland or who has resided in Finland for no more than a year prior to applying for the fellowship may submit a fellowship application.
The EDUFI Fellowship is open to all international students across all academic disciplines. Any student from a foreign country may apply for this award.
How to Apply
The EDUFI Finland Fellowship Scholarships application can be completed in English, Finnish, or Swedish. The application form includes a list of required annexes, along with instructions on how to complete it. Please send the completed form and any attached documents by email to Kirjaamo(at)oph.fi with the subject line “EDUFI Fellowship.”
NB: If the applicant is not a representative of a Finnish university, EDUFI will not process the application.