Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program 2020 has been launched by the prime minister of Pakistan for the students belonging to low-income families. The Ehsaas Undergraduate program online portal is now open for Scholarship applications. All the applicants who wish to get the best Pakistani scholarships can submit their applications through an online portal available on the HEC website. The last date to apply for Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship 2020 is 30th October 2020. It was decided by the authorities that the Ehsaas application portal will be opened on Sept 5, 2020, to receive applications for the year 2020-21. According to the prime minister of Pakistan, an announcement near about 200,000 Ehsaas scholarships will be awarded in the next four years. Every Year 50000 scholarships in Pakistan are awarded. This is not an international scholarship but one of the best scholarships in Pakistan.
Ehsaas scholarship program is an elevation initiative taken by the current government to uplift the low-income families and it is a merit-based scholarship. Approximately 4.87 billion rupees worth of scholarships has been awarded to nearly 50,000 undergraduate students in the previous year. According to HEC records, past year, 132,192 undergraduate students had applied for HEC scholarships through HEC’s online channel. This need and merit-based scholarship cover tuition fees and books and hostel expenses. In addition to tuition fees, students are given PKR: 4,000/- monthly amount for daily living expenses.
Ehsaas Scholarship program 2020 Details:
Stipend, Tuition waiver
No. of Scholarships:
Main Features of Ehsaas Scholarship program 2020:
- Annually 50,000 Scholarships will be offered
- 200,000 undergraduate scholarships in 4 years
- 50% of seats reserved especially for female students
- Full tuition fee coverage
- 4000 Monthly Stipend for daily expenses
- Special Preference will be given to disabled and students belonging to underprivileged areas
Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas Scholarship program 2020:
- All needy students from low-income families
- Undergraduate students enrolled in HEC affiliated public sector universities
- Only those students will be eligible who got admission on merit basis in public sector respective universities
- Students who got admission on self-finance / self-support quota are not eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Students who already availing any other kind of scholarship from any source cannot apply
- This program is only for regular students.
The following list of documents are required for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020:
- CNIC copy of (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Applicant CNIC / B. Form copy
- If the father is a Laborer on a daily wage/shopkeeper or doing the private job, you need to attach the undertaking of income certificate minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Income Certificate / Salary Slip (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- Fee Receipts copies of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Rented house, Rent Agreement Copy
- Copies of Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If appropriate) of last Six-Months
- Copies of expenditure / Medical bills related documents (if applicable)
- 1 Picture of House from outside Front
- 1 Passport Size Applicant photograph
You can also check King Fahd University Scholarship 2021 in Saudi Arabia | Fully-Funded.
How to Apply?
Students who are interested in Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships program 2020 can apply through following steps.
- Do not send applications directly to HEC or Bisp.
- Completed application forms, along with necessary documents mentioned above, need to be submitted to the Financial Aid Office of the respective university.
- Visit the official Ehsaas Scholarship Website:
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 30th October 2020. For more detail please click on the official website link here.