Great news, The Einstein Forum Fellowship 2023 in Germany is now accepting applications. All International students are welcome to apply for the Einstein Fellowships. The Forum is offering a fully funded fellowship to exceptional Young Thinkers in Germany. This Fully Funded scholarship does not require IELTS or TOEFL.
Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in science, natural science, or humanities from a university. This scholarship in Germany will last 5 to 6 months. This is an international student fellowship in Germany that will be awarded to any nationality who submits a unique project. Also check Scotland Government Scholarships 2023 For International Students.
The applicants must be under the age of 35. The Einstein Fellowship Germany will pay your housing costs and provide you with a stipend of 10,000 Euros for six months. This amount will be adequate to cover your food and other expenses while you are on the Einstein Forum Scholarship, as well as reimburse your travel expenses. You can also apply for Netherlands Scholarships for International Students – Study in Netherlands.
Einstein Forum Fellowship Details
- Award country: Germany
- Host: Einstein Forum
- Duration: 5 to 6 Months
- Fellowship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 15 May 2022.
Related: International Summer Internships 2022 in Turkey – Fully Funded.
The Einstein Forum and the Daimler & Benz Foundation presented this award. The Einstein Forum and the Daimler & Benz Foundation are teaming up to provide a fellowship to excellent young thinkers who want to work on a subject that is unrelated to their prior research.
The goal of the fellowship is to encourage those who, in addition to making excellent work in their field, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches, as Albert Einstein demonstrated.
- Candidates must be under the age of 35 and have earned a bachelor’s degree in the humanities, social sciences, or scientific sciences.
- The fellow will be expected to present his or her project in a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and the Daimler & Benz Foundation at the end of the fellowship period.
- A successful proposal must demonstrate the applicant’s outstanding intellectual progress as well as the quality, originality, and viability of the proposed idea.
- It makes no difference whether the applicant has started working on a Ph.D. or already has one.
- The suggested project does not have to be finished altogether within the fellowship period, but it can represent the start of a larger effort.
Don’t miss Birmingham University Free Online Courses 2022 with Certificates.
- A Detailed CV
- A two-page project proposal
- Two letters of recommendation
How to Apply
Please read the eligibility conditions carefully and send all documentation to email@example.com. The Einstein Forum’s Einstein Fellowship Germany 2023 application deadline is May 15, 2022. Given the official link below so you can read all of the details.
Follow us on FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarships Opportunities worldwide.