Great news, Applications are open for Erasmus+ Leiden University Scholarship 2022 in the Netherlands. The Erasmus+ program offering Fully Funded Scholarships for International students. These scholarships are open for Undergraduate, Master’s, Graduate, Postgraduate degree programs at Leiden University. Students can apply for the Erasmus+ scholarships at any time.
Leiden University Scholarships are providing full financial coverage to the eligible students and an additional cost is also available for disabled or special students. Erasmus + scholarship amount is divided into 3 groups and divided country-wise. Moreover, a wide range of subjects and majors is available for study in Netherlands scholarships.
Leiden University is a public research university that was founded in 1575 in Leiden, Netherlands. Applicant must be a registered Leiden University Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. student who is at least in your second year of studies. Students must apply 2 months before the start date of your Erasmus+ period. You can also visit Open Doors Russian Government Scholarships 2022 in Russia.
Erasmus+ Leiden University Scholarship Details
- Country: Netherlands
- Host University: Leiden University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, Graduate, Postgraduate
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: Open
The amount granted is calculated based on the exact number of days spent abroad and the destination country. Erasmus+ countries are divided into three groups in terms of the number of funds awarded:
The amount provided is determined by the number of days spent abroad and the country of destination. In terms of the number of funds provided, Erasmus+ countries are classified into three groups:
Group 1 – € 360 per month
Denmark, Iceland, Finland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, United Kingdom, and Sweden.
Group 2 – € 300 per month
Austria, Cyprus, Belgium, France, Greece, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Malta, and Spain.
Group 3 – € 240 per month
Croatia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey, and the Republic of Macedonia.
Additional Financial Assistance for students with a disability and/or special needs
If you have a disability or special needs and are eligible for an Erasmus+ Scholarship, Leiden University can apply on your behalf for additional funding from the Erasmus+ program.
Download a financial support agreement form for students and staff with disabilities, as well as more extensive information on the application process and eligibility requirements.
- African Studies
- Global Affairs
- Social Sciences
- Behavioral Sciences
- Asian Studies
- Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding
- Your study or research must be a fully recognized element of your Leiden University Bachelor, Master, or PhD program.
- You must be a registered Leiden University Bachelor, Master, or PhD student who is at least in your second year of studies.
- The receiving institution must be a member of Leiden University’s Erasmus+ inter-institutional partnership.
- When applying for the scholarship, you must have a valid address in the Netherlands.
- You can apply for an Erasmus+ grant for up to twelve months per study cycle (BA, MA, or PhD).
- Your Erasmus+ period must be between 3 months (90 days) and 12 months in length (360 days). Only if your host institution adopts a system of shorter semesters/trimesters can a duration of less than 90 days be accepted.
You may be interested in the University of Warwick SLS Excellence Scholarships 2022 for International Students in UK.
- You must continue to pay the statutory tuition charge to Leiden University while your stay abroad.
- Before and after your Erasmus+ program, you must complete an online language evaluation.
- After your Erasmus+ program, you must submit an online participant report.
- Before, during, and after your Erasmus+ period, you must submit all relevant documentation on time. If you do not comply, you will be required to repay the entire Erasmus+ award.
Provides a general framework for European collaboration activities that can be carried out by a higher education institution (HEI) under the Erasmus+ program.
The strategy for international mobility and collaboration, as well as higher education modernization, at Leiden University, is outlined.
The Learning Agreement contains extra information about the study/research program you will pursue.
Sets forth the general terms and conditions of the Erasmus+ grant agreement, including liability, contract termination, data protection, and checks and audits.
As an Erasmus+ student, this document emphasizes your rights and responsibilities.
A summary of everything that you need to do and when you need to do it.
- Fill out the online application form for Erasmus+ Leiden University Scholarship.
- Save the online application form first, then submit it (after submitting you cannot save it any more).
- Sign the application and have your faculty’s International Exchange Coordinator do the same.
- Send a copy of the signed application form (in one PDF file) to [email protected] at least two months before your Erasmus+ period begins.
- Fill up the portion of the Learning Agreement for Studies under “Before Mobility.” Sign the Learning Agreement and have everyone at Leiden University and the recipient university sign it as well.
- You will get a decision letter and the Grant Agreement via email before the start of your Erasmus+ period if your application is approved. Read and sign the Grant Agreement carefully.
- Take the First Language Assessment to find out how well you are at communicating in a foreign language Erasmus+ Online Linguistic Support will send you an invitation to the assessment via email.
- Return a signed Grant Agreement to [email protected] at least two weeks before the start of your Erasmus+ period (in one PDF file).
- Send a copy of the signed Learning Agreement (in one PDF file) to [email protected] at least two weeks before your Erasmus+ period begins.
- The award will be deposited into your bank account one to two weeks prior to the start of your term abroad. Please keep in mind that whether or not you will receive the award is determined by the color of your destination.
How to Apply
To apply for the Erasmus+ Leiden University Scholarship 2022 in the Netherlands. The complete application process is mentioned above. Attach all the above-listed documents along with the application. The official Advertisement link is given below.