Table of Contents
Great news, Erasmus Mundus Internship Program for 2022-23 is now open and accepting applications. The internship is available to applicants from around the world. Candidates may be undergraduate, graduate, or doctorate students or recent graduates. Also visit Unilever Internship Program 2022 – Paid Summer Internship.
Additionally, an IELTS exam result is not necessary for the international internship. Your degree-related field will be trained through Erasmus Mundus internships. Working abroad is a possibility with the internship program. Working in Europe will be a unique experience. Apply before the deadline right away.
The Erasmus internship is among one the best internship in Europe. Multiple fields with different duration are available to apply. Get experience in a job related to your academic discipline. Moreover, there is no application fee for this paid Internship abroad. Free applications are accepted for this fantastic opportunity. You may be interested in Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded.
Erasmus Mundus Internship Details
- Country: Different
- Host: Erasmus Mundus
- Position Type: Internship
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies for each Position
- 2 Months
- 3 Months
- 4 Months
- 5 Months
- 6 Months
- 7 Months
- 8 Months
- 10 Months
- 12 Months
The advantages of the Erasmus internship are as follows:
- No application fee requirement.
- Monthly allowance.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Additionally, interns will get a travel reimbursement.
- Additionally, the majority of the internship fields don’t demand any prior work experience.
- Last but not least, the opportunity to collaborate with a well-known figure.
Available Internship Fields
- Business Studies and Management Science
- Communication and Information Sciences
- Languages and Philological Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Art and Design
- Engineering and Technology
- Education or Teacher Training
- Mathematics and Informatics
- Natural Sciences
- Architecture and Urban and Regional Planning
- Medical Sciences
- Agriculture Sciences
- Geography and Geology
The following requirements are for the Erasmus Mundus Internships 2022–23:
- Candidates must be recent graduates of an institution of higher learning.
- You must possess a degree in the field of the internship you are applying for.
- They must also fulfill all prerequisites and conditions for an internship.
How to Apply
International students must apply online for the Erasmus Mundus internship program. The candidate must first go to the official website. A search bar is also visible on the left side. Select your degree, the level, and the duration of your internship by clicking on it.