Great news, The EUI Leadership Program 2022 in Italy is accessible to young prospective leaders who want to work for one of Europe’s most prestigious organizations. Through the European University Institute Policy Leader Fellowship 2022, students may get professional experience by studying from top-notch professional mentors. This Scholarship in Italy invites young minds to join the leadership program, which aims to bring together foreign students and engage them in a variety of activities.
The Fully Funded international leadership program at an Italian university allows all international students to study in Italy. Through their articulate presentations to fellows and other participants, participants in the EUI fellowships express their thoughts and propose practical answers. This is the best opportunity to study abroad in Italy for free. Also visit Deakin University Scholarship 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded.
The Italy Leadership program 2022 is being run by the European University Institute in Italy, and applications are open from anywhere in the globe. The Fellowship in Italy is focused on social sciences and humanities research. The institution has established itself as a global center for research and high-quality education in Italy. This Fully Funded Fellowship in Italy intends to bring together academics and research-based information in order to better society through policy creation. You can also apply for ANU International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded.
EUI Leadership Program Details
- Fellowship Country: Italy
- Fellowship University: European University Institute
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibile Countries: International Students
- Application Deadline: January 25, 2022.
- Candidates will get the opportunity to study European culture.
- Candidates of various nationalities are encouraged to apply.
- Each applicant will get a monthly stipend of €2,500.
- The monthly household stipend is €300. Every youngster who is self-sufficient will get €200 each month.
- Medical coverage is also offered during the program.
- Travel costs of up to 1,200 euros are permitted, including first-class train travel and economy-class flying.
The eligibility criteria for EUI Leadership Program 2022 is as below.
- Individuals who are in their early or mid-career phases and have the opportunity to advance.
- People who have previously worked on policy problems.
- Members of the civil service, the media, politics, and nonprofit groups are all eligible.
- Individuals who are interested should have a strong sense of curiosity.
- Applicants of all nationalities are welcomed to submit their applications.
Also apply for World Bank Summer Internship 2022 in USA – Fully Funded.
- Curriculum Vitae in PDF format (100-120 words).
- A letter of inspiration in pdf format (maximum 100 words). It should include information about your interests, concerns about global policy, as well as your aspirations and reasons for applying.
- A term for a work plan (maximum 1500 words).
- Copies of the highest levels of schooling certificates
- One letter of recommendation
- An essay, report, blog post, or other sort of writing might be used as a work sample.
- The language proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, TOEIC, or BEC).
The deadline for applications for the EUI Leadership Program 2022 in Italy is January 25, 2022, at 24:00 CET.
- Online applications are required to be filed through the official website.
- To begin, you must first register. When filling out the application, take your time.
- Make certain you submit your application by the deadline.
- After you submit the application, you will not be able to change it.