Table of Contents
Great news for the aspirants who are seeking a Ph.D. with a Fully Funded scholarship. Applications are invited for Facebook Fellowship Program 2022. This is a Fully Funded scholarship by Facebook for international students from all over the world. Students can Pursue Ph.D. Degree for free under this doctoral research studies Fellowship program. All the expenses including two years of study and fees travel costs and annual stipend will be covered by Facebook.
A wide range of academic areas is available to study under FB fellowship 2022. The main focus will be computer science and computer engineering or a related area for applicable studies on Facebook. The selected candidates will also get paid visits to Facebook headquarters for the Annual Fellowship Summit. This is a great opportunity to work with Facebook professionals and learn new skills.
Facebook is an American multinational technology conglomerate and the biggest network in the world. The selection criteria will be based on the strength of the student’s research statement, the publishing record, and the letter of recommendation. The Facebook Fellowship Program is designed to support and promote promising doctorate academics working on cutting-edge research in subjects related to computer science and engineering. You can also apply for Ghent University Fellowships 2022 in Belgium – Fully Funded.
Facebook Fellowship Details
- Host Institution(s): Facebook
- Eligibility: Student of Any accredited university of any country
- Level of Study: PhD Degree
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: September 20, 2021
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- AR/VR Future Technologies
- Block chain and Crypto economics
- Computer Vision
- Computational Social Science
- Database Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Distributed Systems
- Energy Efficient Video
- Instagram/FB App Well-being and Safety
- Machine Learning
- Privacy and Data Use
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking Applied Statistics
- Programming Languages
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Systems for Machine Learning.
Facebook Fellowship Program 2022 is a Fully Paid scholarship with the following benefits:
- Annual Stipend: $42,000 grant (Paid one-time in each academic year)
- Full Tuition and fees for each academic year (up to two years/four semesters)
- Conference travel support Stipend: Up to $5,000
- Paid visit to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit
- Unless otherwise noted, tuition money will be paid directly to the school, and the stipend will be given immediately to the fellow. According to local law, stipends are taxed.
- Applicants of any nationality from any part of the world can apply.
- English Language Proficiency
- The research work must be related to one or more relevant academic disciplines mentioned above.
- Full-time PhD students enrolled in an accredited university in any country who are currently involved in on-going research
- During the academic year(s) in which the Fellowship is awarded, students must be enrolled.
- The student’s research statement, publishing record, and recommendation letters are used as selection factors.
- Application Form
- Resume or CV
- 1-2 page research summary about focus area and its implementation on Facebook.
- 2 letters of recommendation
How To Apply For Facebook Fellowship
All applicants will apply through their Facebook account. They must keep up to date with the application page given below. For more details and information, please click on the Official Link below: