Great news, Call for FIAS fellowship Program 2022 is open for Applications in Paris. These Fellowships At The Paris IAS France are Fully Funded Fellowships for International students. Researchers from all over the world are encouraged to apply for the Paris fellowship. The degree-level allowed under these research fellowships for graduate students in Masters and Ph.D. Degree. This France scholarship for international students from postdoctoral researchers to senior scientists is open for the academic session 2022-2023.
The French Institutes for Advanced Study Fellowship Program offering this amazing opportunity to study in France. A total of five institutes of Paris, Marseille, Montpellier, Lyon, and Nantes are participating in this program. The duration of FIAS fellowships is 10-months for all aspirants. The study fields offered by the program are Social Sciences, Humanities, and Neuroscience. Moreover, the scholarship in France offered 30 positions to study in Paris.
The FIAS fellowship program 2022 will support individual research as fellows conducting bottom-up research with the greatest freedom and with the IAS strong scientific and extra-academic support. FIAS welcomes all experienced SSH researchers for this amazing venture. Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of the French Institutes for Advanced Study. You can also apply for UMY Scholarships 2022 In Indonesia – Fully Funded.
Details About FIAS Fellowship
- Country: France
- Host Institute: French Institutes for Advanced Study
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 06 July 2021
- Social Sciences
The FIAS fellowship 2022 is a Fully Funded fellowship program for All international students. The benefits list is as follows:
- Monthly living allowance(min. net 2,700€ per month)
- Free accommodation
- A research budget
- Social security coverage
- And coverage of travel expenses
- Open for All nationalities.
- Applicants must have Ph.D. + 2 years of research experience.
- OR Must have Master + 6 years of full-time research experience.
- As this scholarship is open for all nationalities, the applicant has to have spent no more than 12 months in France during the last three years prior to the fellowship deadline.
- Applicant must provide a letter of collaboration with a member of a research institution or university based in France.
- The nature of the planned collaboration must be mentioned in the letter.
- The projects that are conducted in cooperation with the Paris IAS partners(Sorbonne Université, Université de Paris, Université Paris-Saclay, Université Sorbonne Nouvelle-Paris 3, Université Paris Nanterre, INALCO, EHESS, ENS, EPHE, FMSH,) will get preference.
How To Apply For FIAS Fellowship?
The applications for Fellowships At The Paris IAS France are open and applicants can apply Online. The details about Eligibility Criteria, required documents, and application procedure are mentioned in the application. Click on the Official Link below to apply.