The Flinders University RTP Scholarships 2023 in Australia are now accepting applications. The Australian Government Research Training Program 2023 is open at Flinders University in Australia. These are Fully Funded Australian Government Scholarships for international students in Australia. All international students from any country are eligible to study in Australia For free. Also visit Einstein Forum Fellowship 2023 in Germany – Fully Funded.
The university offers Full Free Master’s Degree and Ph.D. Degree Scholarships. The university has a two-year Master’s scholarship and a three-year Ph.D. degree program. Flinders University offers a variety of academic subjects and majors for Postgraduate Degree Programs. All expenses will be covered by the Australian Government.
The AGRTP Scholarships are designed to provide international excellent students with the opportunity to study for free at one of Australia’s top universities. Academic merit and performance will be taken into account when selecting participants. Flinders Institution is a public university that was established in 1966. The university was placed among the top 500 universities in the world. The university has around 25,000 national and international students. Must apply Scotland Government Scholarships 2023 For International Students.
Flinders University RTP Scholarships Details
- Award Country: Australia
- University: Flinders University
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 5 August 2022.
The Flinders University International Scholarships in Australia is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students. The Flinders International Student Scholarships will cover expenses for MSc programs for two years and Ph.D. programs for three years.
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend: $28,854 (2022 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance: up to $1,485 for Relocation Costs and Airfares.
List of Flinders University Courses:
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Medical
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense.
This is Flinders University Australia’s General Eligibility Criteria for Studying Abroad in Australia scholarship.
- Applicants for a Master’s degree by research or a Doctorate by research must meet Flinders University’s Academic Entry Requirements.
- Applicants must have completed a four-year bachelor’s degree with honors.
- Must meet University’s English Proficiency Levels for overseas students.
- Applicants must not be residents of Australia, have permanent residency status in Australia, or be citizens of New Zealand.
How to Apply for Flinders University RTP Scholarship?
To apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2023, applicants must complete an online application form. Here is the step by step process for Flinders University RTP Scholarships:
Step 1: Make contact with a member of the academic faculty and obtain an informal agreement from that person to supervise you if you are successful. Your submission must include email proof of the supervisor’s agreement.
Step 2: Create an account on the University Registration Portal and obtain a Student ID.
Step 3: Activate your account by entering the students’ IDs and dates of birth from the previous step. (Click here to activate your account.)
Step 4: Once account activation, go to the Student Portal and complete the following steps:
- Select Student System.
- Select the “My Scholarship” tab.
- Select the “Create a new scholarship application” button.
- Select “2023” from the search and select the “International RHD Scholarship Group”.
- The following are the links to the online application and the official website: