Call for Fulbright Scholarship 2021 in the United States for Applications. This Fully Funded scholarship in the United States is being offered to international students around the globe. Fulbright Scholarship in the USA is announced to pursue Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs. All the expenses of the Fulbright Scholarship will be covered by the U.S Department of State.
Almost all academic disciplines are available to study under this international scholarship in the USA. The scholarships in the USA for international students are open for 150 countries in the world. The procedures to apply for each country are different and mentioned in the official advertisement.
A total of 150 scholarships are announced worldwide and more than 130 international scholarships for Pakistani students. USEFP will also give assistance with the Visa process. You can also visit ANU International Research Scholarships 2021 in Australia – Fully Funded. If you want to know how to get a scholarship in the USA, read the complete details below.
Fulbright Scholarship Details
- Award Country: United States
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 09 June 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Airfare Tickets
- A living allowance
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer allowance and Settling-in allowance.
Available Study Fields
All majors and Disciplines are available except for clinical Medicine.
People in the fields of Water, Energy, Agriculture, Education, Public Health, Social Sciences, Arts and Culture, Journalism and Mass Communication, Management including museum studies and heritage conservation, urban and regional planning, security/peace studies, environmental science/studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply for USA international scholarship.
Applicants who have a Bachelor’s degree (16 years) and at least 2 years of work experience can also apply for MBA.
Eligibility Criteria for USA Fulbright Degree Program
- To apply for the Master’s Degree program, 16 years of formal education (Bachelors) from an accredited university is a must.
- except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration, Fresh graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- For the Ph.D. degree program, a minimum of 18 years of formal education (Master’s/MPhil or equivalence) from an accredited university must be completed.
- Candidates who have work experience in research, teaching, or the public sector in Pakistan will be highly preferred.
- All academic disciplines except clinical medicine are available for both Masters and PhDs.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required with minimum scores of 138 in the verbal and 136 in the quantitative sections for all applicants.
- English Language proficiency. TOEFL is required to get selected.
The last date to apply for Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship 2021 in the USA is varied country by country. And the Last date for this international scholarship for Pakistani Students is 09th June 2021.
How to Apply for Fulbright Scholarship?
The Online application form is open and waiting for Applications from all over the world. The Online Application form is given below to apply.