Great news, Applications are open for 500+ FutureLearn Short Online Courses 2022. These days everyone is stuck at home due to COVID-19. Staying at home and taking online free courses is a great way to learn. Keep yourself occupied by learning new skills. You can apply now for free FutureLearn Short Courses.
Moreover, various colleges provide a total of 500+ short courses online. These 500+ Online Free Short Courses with Certificates 2022 are open to students from all over the world. All of the 500+ online courses are free, and you will receive a free digital certificate in PDF format upon completion. Also, visit MIT Free Online Courses 2022 – Apply Online.
The opportunity to study from world-class instructors. FutureLearn offers online courses and degrees in collaboration with major worldwide institutions and specialized organizations. Since 2013, they’ve offered hundreds of courses on a wide range of topics, attracting more than seven million students from all around the world. You can also apply for Harvard University Free Online Courses 2022 – Apply Online.
FutureLearn Short Online Courses Details
- Offered by: FutureLearn
- Course level: Short Courses
- Course Fee: Free
- Eligible nationality: All nationalities
- Last Date: Open.
- Your Certificate is a complete record of all you’ve learnt.
- The certificate and transcript serve as proof for employment or university applications, as well as appraisals.
- Your certificate includes the name, the title of your course, the emblem of the organization that is providing it, and the signature of the main educator.
- A permanent web page with a unique URL is your Digital Certificate.
- You’ll be able to view and share a digital version of your Certificate as soon as you’ve met the requirements.
- You should receive your printed Certificate within two to five weeks of qualifying, depending on your region.
List of Universities and Organizations
- Deakin University
- Griffith University
- Coventry University
- King’s College London
- University of Michigan
- Health Education England
- University of Leeds & Institute of Coding
- The University of Edinburgh & Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- British Council, Study UK & The GREAT campaign
- Wellcome Genome Campus Advanced Courses and Scientific Conferences
- The University of Melbourne, The Nossal Institute for Global Health & UNICEF
- University of Reading, Henley Business School & The Reading Real Estate Foundation
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine & UK Public Health Rapid Support Team
List of Available Online Courses
- Basic English 1: Elementary
- Earth Day at 50 Teach-Out
- COVID-19 Critical Care: Understanding and Application
- English for Healthcare
- Motivation and Engagement in an Uncertain World
- Collaborative Working in a Remote Team
- Bacterial Genomes: Antimicrobial Resistance in Bacterial Pathogens
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills at Work
- Create a Professional Online Presence
- Create a Social Media Marketing Campaign
- Computer Programming for Everyone
- Creating a Great User Experience for Mobile Apps
- Essential Skills for your Career Development
- Decision Making: How to Choose the Right Problem to Solve
- Evidence and Data Collection for Problem Solving
- Get Creative with People to Solve Problems
- Learn about Current Digital Workplace Trends
- How to Create Great Online Content
- Learn to Code for the Web
- Presenting Your Work with Impact
- Wellbeing and Resilience at Work
- Safeguarding Adults: Level 3 Training
- Work-Life Balance and the Impact of Remote Working
- COVID-19: Tackling the Novel Coronavirus
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Introduction to Business Management
- Bacterial Genomes: Disease Outbreaks and Antimicrobial Resistance
- How To Teach Online: Providing Continuity for Students
- Transforming Digital Learning: Learning Design Meets Service Design
- Digital Skills: Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Skills: Grow Your Career
- Digital Skills: Digital Marketing
- Skills: Mobile
- Digital Skills: Retail
- Digital Skills: User Experience
- Digital Skills: Social Media
- Digital Skills: Web Analytics
- Pathways to Property: Starting Your Career in Real Estate
- Basic English 2: Pre-Intermediate
- Plagues, Pestilence and Pandemics: Are You Ready?
- Study UK: Preparing for work
- Study UK: a Guide for Education Agents and School Counsellors
- Introduction to Nursing: The Role of Nurses Around the World
- What is Genetic Counselling?
Must apply for Aalto University Scholarships 2022 in Finland – Fully Funded.
How to Apply
The official website of FutureLearn Short Online Courses 2022 can be accessed by clicking on the link below. If you already have a FutureLearn account, go ahead and click Join Now. Under Course Subscription, select Free Digital Upgrades. There will be a list of all 44 free online courses with free digital certificates. Choose a course that interests you and begin studying. If you are applying for the first time to the site, you must first register. The registration procedure is simple and straightforward. To Apply just click the official link given below to begin the registration process. You can sign up using your Facebook account or your email address.