One of the best Universities in the world and in Belgium, the Ghent University Scholarship for 2021 has been announced. This is a special doctoral fund for developing countries for which GU is offering the opportunity to free study in Belgium. It is a great chance for a free Ph.D. in Europe. Belgium is one of the key European countries. It also has the NATO headquarter. Ghent University is one of the top-notch universities in Belgium. Studying at Ghent is an honor for every student.
This specific scholarship is for developing countries like Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, and others. More than a hundred countries are included in this scholarship. It is a sandwich Ph.D. scholarship in which the promising candidates will half of their Ph.D. at Ghent University and half in the university of developing countries. The university will only finance the Ph.D. for 24 months which will be carried out at Ghent University. You can also visit Shandong University Scholarships 2021 in China – Fully Funded.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Ghent University Scholarship Detail
- Host Country: Belgium
- Host University: Ghent University
- Study Level: PhD
- Financial Coverage: Partially funded for 24 months at the University of Ghent
- Deadline: 4th Feb 2021
The university will provide 24-month funding for a Ph.D. which will be carried out at Ghent University Belgium. The funding details are as following:
- 310 euros stipend per month for candidates during their study at the University of Ghent
- 8000 euros as traveling and other expenses (once).
You can also apply for Woods Hole Summer Internship 2021 United States – Fully Funded.
Eligible Countries for Ghent University Scholarship
Only Developing coutries are invited to apply for this International scholarship in Belgium. The list of countrie is given below:
- To apply for the scholarships candidates must belong to one of the following developing countries mentioned in the list above.
- The proposal must be mutually submitted by candida, Supervisor from partner university, and supervisor from Genth University.
- No restrictions for research fields
- Exchange students cannot apply
- Student need to star their stay at Ghent University of research from 3 to 12 months
- The first research stay to started from 01 Oct 2021 to 28 Feb 2022
- 24-month research stay is a must at local university for the student between 1st and 2nd stay at Ghent.
Ghent University Scholarship Deadline
The last date to apply for the PhD scholarship in Belgium is 4th of Feb 2021.
How to Apply
All the applications needs to be submitted via email at:
To see the application form please click here