The Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2022 in the United States is accepting applications now. International students can study abroad in the United States through the Fully Funded Global Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program 2022. Students in the third, fourth, fifth, or sixth semesters, or in the second or third year of an annual system degree, at any university or institute in their native country, are eligible to apply. It is not necessary to take the IELTS or TOEFL at this time to apply, but they will be required after the final selection. Also visit Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2022 In USA – Fully Funded.
It’s a non-degree cultural exchange program in which you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a variety of professional and cultural events. Participants travel from one state to the next, are welcomed by their host families, take advantage of every opportunity, and meet numerous foreign friends from all over the world. Global UGRAD welcomes students from all disciplines of study and makes no distinctions based on race, color, religion, or disability. The program’s admissions process is highly competitive and merit-based.
Future leaders visit the United States as part of this international educational and cultural exchange program to learn about the American educational system, expand their knowledge about American culture and values. It also allows students to share their cultures and customs with people from all over the world. Academic achievement, leadership skills, and readiness for study in the United States will be used to pick the finalists. You can also apply for Generation Google Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded.
Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program Details
- Award country: United States
- Provided by: USEFP
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Semester Exchange
- Fellowship award: Fully Funded
- Total No. of Awards: 250
- Last Date: 5 January 2022.
The Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2022 is a Fully Funded exchange program open to international students from around the world. The following is a list of the expenses that are covered:
- Monthly allowance
- Tuition fee
- Limited allowance for books
- Meals and housing
- Allowance for accidentals
- Round-trip airfare
- Coverage of Sickness, as well as coverage of accidents, is provided.
- Applicants must be 25 years old or younger to be considered.
- Citizens of Pakistan should be considered.
- Students must also include recent and previous academic transcripts with their applications.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a Pakistani university.
- Should be committed to returning after the program is completed.
- Applicants must be in their 14th or 15th year of education to be considered.
- If you are a dual citizen of the United States and Pakistan or a permanent resident of the United States.
- You’re in your senior year of college.
- If you have a family member (parent, spouse, fiancé) who is a permanent resident of the United States or who is a citizen of the United States,
- If you have dual citizenship,
- Employees of the US Department of State, USAID, or the Fulbright organization, as well as their children, spouses, fiances, parents, siblings, and dependents, are not allowed to apply.
- University Degree/Transcript
- Matric and Intermediate certificates.
How to Apply
The Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2022 application form must be submitted online. Before submitting the online application, all supporting papers, such as photocopies of transcripts and an explanation of the university’s grading structure, must be attached. All of your university attested transcripts, including the most recent transcript, must be scanned and uploaded online.
Students who want pre-academic English language instruction can enroll in Global UGRAD for one semester. During the autumn semester of 2022-23, students who require pre-academic English will receive English language training. During the spring semester, they will continue their studies in their respective fields. The official notice is given below.