Get your bags packed, Applications for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2022 are now open in Ireland. All international students from any country can apply for the Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships 2022. Theses Fully Funded scholarships in Ireland are supported by the Irish government. Students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree at one of Ireland’s top universities are strongly urged to apply. The scholarships in Ireland for International students are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for exceptional and gifted students.
Almost all academic subjects and majors are available through Irish Government Scholarships at Top Universities in Ireland. The government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program and the Department of Further and Higher Education will cover practically all of the costs of studying overseas. The main goal of the Government of Ireland Scholarship is to provide outstanding students with the chance to study at top universities in the world. Also, visit Romania Government Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship will grant a total of 60 scholarships for the academic year 2022-23. The GOIIES Scholarship Program is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for Irish International Scholarship Holders in all fields to receive funding. This is the best chance to study abroad in Ireland for free. You can also apply for Italian Government Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Details
- Award country: Ireland
- Provided by: Government of Ireland
- Degree level: Bachelors, Master, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Last Date: 25 March 2022
GOIIES Scholarships 2022 in Ireland for International Students will cover all costs associated with completing your degree at an Irish university. The following are the details of the funding:
- An annual stipend of €18,500 will be provided.
- All tuition and other registration fees at the higher education institution are waived in full.
- One of the following may be eligible for a scholarship:
- the final year of a bachelor’s degree program
- one year of a master’s degree program that is taught
- A year’s worth of research (e.g. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4 year PhD program).
Participating Irish Universities
Here is the list of best universities in Ireland for international students. Students can apply in any university listed below under Government of Ireland Scholarships:
- American College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- CCT College Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College , Dublin
- Galway Business School
- ICD Business School , Dublin
- Independent College , Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College , Limerick
- Munster Technological University
- Maynooth University
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- National College of Ireland , Dublin
- National College of Art and Design , Dublin
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Trinity College Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- Technological University Dublin
- University of Limerick
- University College Dublin
- University College Cork
- Waterford Institute of Technology
To apply for Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students from non-EU/EEA countries.
- Scholars who are selected will begin their studies in September/October 2022. Later enrolments will only be taken into account in the context of PhD awards.
- Academically, you must be exceptional student.
- Communication abilities are required.
How to Apply
In Ireland, there is an online application system for the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2022. The deadline to apply for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships is March 25, 2022. Visit the “OFFICIAL NOTICE” link below to register on the website and begin your application.