The Dublin City country, Government of Ireland Scholarship 2021 has been announced by the Irish Government-funded by the Ireland Government Scholarship. It is a great opportunity for International Students who wish to Study Abroad for free in Ireland. To Study in Ireland, the Government of Ireland Scholarship is a great opportunity to Study Abroad for Free for all foreign students. The Irish government scholarship 2021 is offering Full-time Masters, Ph.D., and Post Ph.D. It is a great opportunity to study in Europe. This scholarship will be offered in all Irish Higher Educational Universities and in any academic Discipline. The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme aims to grab the most brilliant students with the opportunity to learn from top Irish Universities in their specialized areas of interest. Another European country Russia also offers the Russian Open Doors Scholarship as well. Check it out
Nearly 60 scholarships will be awarded by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022. The Educational Council of Ireland normally invests in 280 New Postgraduate Scholarships in Ireland Every year. Last year in 2019, 1,193 Postgraduate Scholars were awarded. The neighboring country the Italy University of Padova is also offering Postgraduate Scholarships for Master’s and Ph.D. Check them out.
All the expenses during this scholarship will be borne by the Irish Government Scholarship Programme. The classes will start from the 1st week of September 2021. The mode of study for all courses will be in English. The Ireland Government Scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship program. All international students from all around the world can apply for this scholarship.
Checkout the University of Tokyo Mext Scholarship Japan.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 Benefits:
29th October 2020
The main purpose of this scholarship is to induct powerful brains from all around the world for the betterment of disciplines through research. The major fields offered by irish research council are :
- Social Science
Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Universities:
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Dublin City University
- Technological University Dublin
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Maynooth University
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- National College of Ireland
- University of Limerick
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal Irish Academy
- University College Cork
Checkout The Turkish Government Success Scholarships.
Ireland Government Scholarship Duration:
Research Master’s Degree:
Structured Research Master’s Degree:
Traditional Doctoral Degree:
Structured Doctoral Degree:
Financial Benefits of Ireland Government Scholarship:
- €16,000 Stipend Per annum
- Non-Eu and Contribution Fee €5,750 per annum
- €2,250 Research Expenses per annum.
- Applicants must have a valid Bachelor’s, or an equivalent Degree For a Masters program
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree or an equivalent Degree For Ph.D. Degree program.
- Result awaited students can also apply.
- If Undergraduate Examination results are not known at the time of application, Council can make a condition scholarship offer of an if the examination result is still in waiting until the applicant provides valid degree result with a first-class or upper second-class honors.
The last date to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarship for 2021 is 29th October 2020 and the result will be announced by the end of March 2021. The scholarship will start from the 1st week of September 2021.
How to Apply?
To apply for the scholarships all applicants must submit the online application. To apply for this Government of Ireland Scholarship 2021, please click below: