Table of Contents
Great news, Applications are open for HACU Coca-Cola Scholarship 2022 in the USA. The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities are offering these amazing scholarships in USA. The Coca-Cola scholarship is the most awaited scholarship in USA. This is the best opportunity offered to USA citizens. Also visit Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program 2022 – Fully Funded.
Students can pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs under the HACU scholarship. All study programs and majors are available for the students. A handsome amount is paid to the students. both male and female students are encouraged to apply for HACU Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships 2022.
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities, which was created in 1986, covers over 500 colleges and universities in the United States, Latin America, and Spain. It also covers school districts around the country. HACU is the only national organization that represents both established and new Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSIs). You can also apply for KMUTT Scholarships 2022 in Thailand – Fully Funded – Study in Thailand.
HACU Coca-Cola Scholarship Details
- Country: USA
- Host Institute: USA Universities
- Sponsor Organization: The CoCa-Cola Foundation
- Degree Level: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Partial Funding
- Deadline: 03 Dec 2021.
For the academic year 2021-2022, the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) will provide a grant of $2550 through the Coca-Cola Foundation.
- Sciences – Biology, Material Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, Pre-Medicine, Applied Sciences,
- Technology – Aeronautics, Computer Sciences, Automotive Sciences, Mechanical Sciences, Technical/Vocational Majors (involving computers, machines, technologies)
- Engineering – All engineering fields (Applied, Civil, Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Arts – Design, Architecture, Graphics, Fashion, Studio Arts, Fine Arts, Entertainment Art, Motion Pictures/Television
- Math – Math, Statistics, Applied Math.
- The applicant must be a first-generation college student is required (defined as a student of Hispanic descent who comes from a family where their parents did not attend a four-year college in the United States)
- Be a full-time or part-time student (minimum 6 semester hours) undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a HACU-affiliated two-year or four-year university.
- All majors are welcome.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States with a 2.5 GPA or above.
How to Apply
The online application form for HACU Coca-Cola Scholarship 2022 in the USA. The official scholarship link is mentioned below.