Great news, Applications are open to apply for the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 for MS and Ph.D. students in the United Kingdom. The Commonwealth Scholarship in the United Kingdom is a Fully Funded scholarship. All students interested in studying in the United Kingdom must apply for the Scholarship. Also, visit HACU Coca-Cola Scholarship 2022 in the USA.
All Pakistani students are eligible for Commonwealth Masters Scholarships and Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships. Here is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the most gifted students to study for free in the United Kingdom. This is a dream come true opportunity for those students who wish for free European education in the UK.
HEC Commonwealth Scholarships are available in almost all academic subjects and majors for Postgraduate Degree Programs. The scholarship will cover all of the costs of studying abroad for free. The Department for International Development of the United Kingdom funds these HEC Scholarships (DFID). The Master’s Scholarship will last one year, while the Ph.D. scholarship will last three years. You can also apply for Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program 2022 – Fully Funded.
Details About HEC Commonwealth Scholarship
- Funding Country: United Kingdom
- Funded by: Department for International Development UK
- Study level: Masters & PhD
- Funding Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: Commonwealth Countries
- Deadline: 1st November 2021
The UK Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded scholarship that covers all costs associated with studying in the United Kingdom. The following are the specifics:
- Round-trip travel from your home nation to the United Kingdom and back at the conclusion of your award.
- Full Tuition costs
- Stipend (living stipend) of £1,133 per month for students attending institutions in the London metropolitan region, or £1,390 per month for those attending universities outside of London (rates quoted at 2020-2021 levels).
- Allowance for warm clothing, if applicable.
- Where applicable, a thesis grant is given to help with the costs of writing a thesis or dissertation.
- A study travel grant can be used to cover the costs of study-related travel inside the UK or abroad.
- Paid mid-term visit (ticket) to your home country (unless you have received a return airfare to your home country for fieldwork or have claimed or intend to claim spouse and/or child allowances during your scholarships).
Commonwealth Masters and Ph.D. scholarships are for full-time Masters and Doctoral studies (Ph.D.) at a UK university for candidates from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries. The following six themes are covered by these scholarships:
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Promoting global prosperity
- Be a permanent resident of Pakistan/AJ&K and a Pakistani national.
- At the time of application, you must be at least 30 years old for a master’s degree and 35 years old for a doctorate.
- By the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2022, you must be ready to begin your academic studies in the UK.
- Candidates for Master Scholarships must have a first-class degree in the relevant field of study (16 years degree i.e. MSC/MA/MBA/BS/BBA, etc.) before the application deadline.
- Candidates for the Ph.D. Scholarship must have a first-class degree complete in all aspects of postgraduate qualification (17/18 years MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study by the application deadline.
- NOT be enrolled in a Ph.D., MPhil leading to a Ph.D., or Masters program at a UK university before September/October 2022, or have not previously studied at the same level in the UK.
- Without this scholarship, you would be unable to afford to study in the United Kingdom.
- To shortlist candidates, HEC may conduct a test/interview or both.
- Direct applications are not accepted by Commonwealth UK.
- HEC will handle all nominations from Pakistan.
- HEC believes in equal opportunity, hence women are encouraged to apply. If you provide inaccurate information at any point throughout the application process.
- HEC maintains the right to terminate your scholarship and restrict you from applying for any future scholarships, as well as impose a penalty, as determined by HEC.
- Applicants are solely responsible for ensuring that they apply to both the HEC Online system and the EAS online application form before the deadline of November 1, 2021, as applications received after that date will not be considered.
The last date to apply for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 for International Students is 1st November 2021.
How to Apply for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship?
Apply online for Commonwealth (CW) Scholarships for Master’s and Doctoral Studies (PhD) at:
Apply online at the HEC website.
Please pick “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under the “Scholarship and Grant” menu in the left-hand side panel of the web portal after registering and filling out your profile. Attach a scanned copy of the deposit slip for Rs. 800/- (non-refundable) put in HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Sector H-9, Islamabad for the HEC Aptitude Test (HAT) to be conducted by Education Testing Council when submitting an online application at the HEC website (ETC). All payments to HEC must be done through the HBL online service, which is available at all HBL branches in Pakistan.
For details please follow the APPLICATION PROCEDURE. Please check out the official link below.