Applications are open for Henan University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China. This Fully Funded scholarship is announced for All International Students from any part of the world. Henan University Award is a Chinese Government Scholarship to pursue Fully Funded Undergraduate programs, Fully Funded Masters programs, or Fully Funded Doctoral (Ph.D.) programs in China. This CSC Scholarship 2021 is available for the academic year of 2022-23.
The best thing about the Henan University Scholarship is that students can choose any field of their interest as the university is providing almost all academic fields and disciplines. CGS Scholarship will cover all the expenses of study during the academic duration of the degree. The duration is 4-7 years for Undergraduate Degree, 2-5 years for Masters Degree and for the Ph.D. degree is almost 3-6 years.
Henan University is one of the key universities in China and the oldest public university. Henan University ranking is also comprehensive in 12 branches of learning such as economics, agriculture, education, history, engineering, liberal arts, law, management, philosophy, and medicine. You can also visit Hohai University CSC Scholarship 2021 In China – Fully Funded.
- Award Country: China
- Host University: Henan University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 30 April 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Full tuition fees
- Free on-campus double-room Accommodation
- For outside campus accommodation, monthly accommodation subsidies will be provided as per the Chinese Government Scholarship standard.
- Living Allowance
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Monthly Stipend:
- Bachelor’s Degree: CNY 2,500 per month
- Master’s Degree: CNY 3,000 per month
- Doctoral Degree: CNY 3,500 per month
Henan University CSC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Non-Chinese citizens with good health.
- To apply for Bachelor’s Degree program, applicants must hold a High School degree certificate.
- To apply for a Master’s Degree, applicants must complete a Bachelor’s Degree certificate.
- Those applicants who are applying for a doctoral (Ph.D.) degree must have a Master’s degree or above, and be under the age of 40 years (Based on 01 September 2021).
To get a Spain scholarship, please visit Spanish Scholarships for International Students 2021-22 – Fully Funded.
- Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) Application Form
- Frontpage of Passport
- The notarized highest academic certificate (Chinese or English translation)
- Notarized Transcript (Chinese or English translation)
- Study and research Proposal in China (Minimum 800 words)
- Two recommendation letters from two professors
- A copy of the Foreign Physical Examination Form, printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department which is available at the CSC website http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org.
- Proof of No criminal record
- Proof of Chinese or English language proficiency.
The last date to apply for Fully Funded Henan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 is 30th April 2021.
How To Apply For Henan University CSC Scholarship?
The application system of Henan University CSC scholarship is completely online from 2021. Applicants Don’t need to send a Paper-Based Application Document to Henan University. Applicants can apply online for both Henan University Online Application System and the Chinese Government Scholarship Online Application System. The applicants need to choose the category Type B and Acceptance agency code: 10475 and must follow the steps below:
- Firstly, log in to https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn
- Fill up the CSC online application form in Chinese or English
- Submit the information and print out the Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form.
- Applicants need to mark the signature and upload the scanned copy to the designed section.
- Secondly, log on to the Henan University online registration system at http://applyonline.henu.edu.cn/member/login.do.
- Fill up the Henan University online application form in Chinese or English.
- Upload the required documents with the application form after marking the signatures.
- Also, upload the signed Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form to the Henan university application portal.