Great news, Hohai University CSC Scholarship 2021 is open for applications in China. This Fully Funded scholarship in china inviting applications from International Students from all over the globe. Hohai University Scholarship is one of the best Chinese Government Scholarship sponsored by the Ministry of Education China. These China scholarships are open for Masters Degree Scholarship Ph.D. Degree Scholarship for International students.
Do you know? No Application Fee is required to apply for CSC Scholarship at Hohai University. Almost, All academic disciplines are available to study at Hohai University. All the expenses of Postgraduate Degree programs will be covered by scholarships. The duration for a Master’s Degree is 2 years and 3 years for Ph.D. Degree Programs. Hohai University Full Scholarship is available for the academic session of 2022-23.
Hohai University is a research university in Nanjing and was established in 1915 under the direct jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education of China. If you wish to study abroad, this is the best chance to study in China for free. You can also apply for DAAD Scholarships 2022-23 For MS and Ph.D. in Germany – Fully Funded. The detailed information about the Hohai University Scholarship is given below.
- Award Country: China
- Host University: Hohai University
- Degree Level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 30 April 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Hohai University CSC Scholarship Financial Benefits
Hohai University CSC Scholarship is a Fully Free Scholarship for all International Students with the following benefits:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- No Application Fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master’s Degree Programs: CNY 3,000 Per Month
- Ph.D. Degree Programs: CNY 3,500 Per Month.
You can also apply for WHO Free Online Courses 2021 With Free Certificates – OpenWHO Platform.
- Non-Chinese citizens with good health.
- Applicants applying for a master’s degree must hold a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 years.
- Applicants who are applying for a doctoral degree must hold a master’s degree and be under 40 years of age.
- Excellent grades
- Outstanding scientific research ability
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships
- Must have a Chinese proficiency test (HSK) level 4 or above.
To apply for Hohai University Chinese Government Scholarship, applicants will require following documents in Chinese or English:
- Filled Application Form for CSC Scholarship
- Copy of Physical Examination Form
- Notarized certificate of an undergraduate degree and above
- Notarized transcript
- Recommendation letters from two professors
- A copy of a valid passport.
- Study or research Proposal in China (No less than 800 words)
- Copy of research results
- Abstracts or catalogs of published papers, award certificates, etc.
- Copy of language test transcript. To apply for Chinese language teaching, applicants must have HSK level 4 or above (valid up to 2 years). To apply for English language teaching, applicants must submit IELTS 5.5 or higher, TOEFL with 80 scores or more or other proof of your English language proficiency.
The last date to apply for Hohai University CSC Scholarship 2021 for International Students in China is 30th April every year.
How To Apply For Hohai University CSC Scholarship
The Online Application System to apply for the Hohai University Scholarship is open. Follow the instructions below to apply:
First and Foremost, Log on to the Official Website of the Chinese Government Scholarship for registration, fill up the information, and then scan and upload the original relevant documents. The type of study abroad program is to choose Type B, and the acceptance institution code of Hohai University is 10294. Along with the CSC application form, please register and log in to the Official Portal of Hohai University International Student Online Service System and upload the required information.
Admission Office, Hohai University
Address: No.1 Xikang Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China