Great News, Applications are open for Holland Scholarship 2022 in the Netherlands. All international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA = EU countries, Liechtenstein, Iceland, and Norway) are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Some of the best universities in Holland are offering these Master’s scholarships in the Netherlands. This is the best opportunity to study abroad in Holland with 22 scholarships for the year 2022-23.
The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, as well as Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences, fund the Holland Scholarships. The students who intend to study for a Master’s degree in the Netherlands are eligible for the Netherland fellowship program. The scholarship is providing Fully Financial coverage to successful candidates. Students will not need any alternative finance to study in Holland. Also visit Soccer Scholarships in USA 2022 – Fully Funded.
Utrecht University was founded on March 26, 1636, as a public research university in Utrecht, Netherlands. The societal impact of the university is amazing due to its teaching standards. The university is best known for research data management and if you want to become a research engineer then you are at the right place. Utrecht University also offers Bachelor of Science subjects and Doctoral programs. You can also apply for TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2022 in the Netherlands – Fully Funded.
Holland Scholarship Details
- Award Country: Netherlands
- Host Institute: Utrecht University
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 31st Jan 2022
The Utrecht University scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Netherlands. For the academic year 2022-2023, the scholarship will provide € 5,000, € 10,000, or € 15,000 in funding. International students can win this opportunity to study free in Holland.
The following requirements must be met in order to be considered for the Utrecht University Scholarship:
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- Not be a holder of an EU/EEA passport and be ineligible for study grants and loans in the Netherlands.
- Never before have I been enrolled in a Dutch educational institution (if you only did an exchange program in the Netherlands, this is no limitation)
- Must have applied to Utrecht University for an international master’s program with a start date of September 1, 2022. Please check the information under ‘Tuition fees and financial support’ on the page of the Master’s program that you are interested in to see if the Holland Scholarship is mentioned as a scholarship opportunity.
The following factors will be used to evaluate your application:
- Academic background as evidenced in your Master’s program application;
- Your motivation, elaborating on how your time in the Netherlands and at Utrecht University relates to your future objectives.
- By filling out the statement of financial resources, you may demonstrate the quality and viability of your financial plan by demonstrating that you can cover the remaining charges.
How to Apply
Non-EU/EEA students have the option to apply for the Holland Scholarship beginning November 1, 2021, after submitting an application (or applications) for an HS qualified Master’s program before the deadline.
In your Osiris Online Application account dashboard, you’ll notice the HS application(s). Answer the questions and submit the required papers after clicking view/edit for the HS connected to the program you wish to apply for. The official link is given below.