Wish to study in Japan for free? There’s good news! Scholarships from the Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2022 are currently available. These are fully funded scholarships in Japan. Applicants from all around the world are welcome to apply for students studying in Japanese graduate school. This award is available for master’s and doctoral students. You can also apply for Wellington Doctoral Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand – Fully Funded.
This is a fully funded Scholarship for Foreign Students from around the globe. Honjo Scholarships provide a monthly stipend, as well as housing and travel expenses to an international conference. The institute offers all study abroad programs in japan. The Scholarship in japan will serve as a bridge connecting Japan with the rest of the world in terms of culture and mutual friendships.
Honjo International Scholarships Foundation was established to provide scholarships to bright students. The students who are struggling to study in various conditions in developing countries, as well as to Japanese students studying abroad can apply. This scholarship help them learn advanced technologies and improve their good intentions. Also visit Bezout Excellence Scholarship 2022 – Study in France.
Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Details
- Country: Japan
- Host Institution: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: April 30, 2022 / October 31, 2022
Honjo International Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- ¥200,000 per month for 1 or 2 years.
- ¥180,000 per month for 3 years.
- ¥150,000 per month for 4 or 5 years.
- Travel expenses for attending an international conference, etc.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Scholarships:
- A student enrolled in a professional graduate school is not entitled to apply in principle. Students who can submit a research plan, on the other hand, are qualified to apply.
- To be considered for a PhD programme, a student must have been born after August 31, 1984. A master’s programme applicant must have been born after August 31, 1989.
- After graduation, the student should have a strong desire to serve in his or her own nation. This does not imply that he or she will have a job lined up before graduation from university or that he or she would return to his or her native country immediately.
- The student must have a strong grasp of international friendship and kindness, as well as attend foundation events and participate in the network as an alumni member.
- All world countries are eligible to apply.
- The learner must be able to communicate in Japanese on a daily basis. The interviews will take place in Japanese. (There are no exceptions).
- Don’t miss Birmingham University Free Online Courses 2022 with Certificates.
- First selection (document screening): The first selection results will be revealed by June 30, 2022. Those that passed the first round of selection will have their application numbers publicized on our website.
- Second selection (interview): To be held in Tokyo or through video call in early July 2022. Those who pass the first round of selection will be given a specific schedule for the interview.
- Scholarship award final results: July 31, 2022.
- Academic transcripts
- Academic transcript of the undergraduate course (Required)
- Academic transcript of the graduate school(If have any)
- . Research Proposal
- A recommendation letter from a supervisor
- Documents that prove admission, such as an admission letter, a letter of acceptance, etc.
How to Apply
- Make sure you’re qualified to apply.
- This is where the “online application system” comes in. Complete the application form and attach the necessary documents.
- The application number will be issued once the documents are received, and a PDF of your application form will be prepared. Please keep the PDF file since you will need it when we announce the results on our website.