The ICRP Virtual Internship Program 2022 is now accepting applications. The Institute for Cultural Relations Policy (ICRP) is a non-profit organization that works to improve cultural relations. It encourages public discussion on issues such as cultural relations policy and scientific education. Students can participate in an online internship through ICRP to get practical experience and expertise in related subjects.
These are Fully Funded international relations internships for International students. In its approach to international relations issues, the cultural relations strategy is unique. As a result, it covers states and institutions involved in international relations. On the other hand, the methodology used in this approach recognizes existing discrepancies across entities with varying levels of jurisdiction. Must visit WFP Internship Program 2022 – Fully Funded.
Through this internship, ICRP wants to equip students from varied academic backgrounds with appropriate experience in their preferred employment field. Applicants will be able to communicate with people from all over the world. You can also apply for SDG Academy Free Online Courses 2022 from UN.
ICRP Virtual Internship Program Details
- Country: Online
- Host: Institute for Cultural Relations Policy
- Degree Level: Any
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th December 2022.
The following are some of the advantages of the ICRP online internship:
- It will assist interns in learning new skills and gaining valuable work experience.
- Weekly group discussions, webinars, and alumni help are all available through ICRP’s internship community.
- Get professional and global skills in a global work environment without having to travel.
- Your assigned internship supervisor will provide you with coaching calls and professional development assistance.
- Possibility of global connections.
- Research (independent studies regarding cultural relations policy).
- Writing and editing of ICRP Human Rights Issues special edition publications.
- Contributing to the monthly e-journal Cultural Relations Review by writing articles and editing it.
- Planning and attending online events/activities, courses, and lectures.
- Data analysis and information gathering for the ICRP Online Resources.
The following are the requirements for the ICRP Virtual Internships Program 2022:
- Applicants must be able to communicate in English.
- For applications and gadgets, applicants must have internet connectivity.
- International relations, law, social studies, journalism, and economics students and inexperienced professionals are qualified.
- Many companies want virtual office capabilities for numerous career opportunities, which require prior remote work experience, software expertise, and communication skills.
- Letters of recommendation and, of course, an internship certificate are also useful documents.
Applications are accepted at different times and on a regular basis. Candidates must register bimonthly online before the year’s deadlines, which are mentioned below:
- February 15
- April 15
- June 15
- August 15
- October 15
- December 15
Within a month of applying, shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and invited to an interview on the following days:
- January 10-15 (for application before December 15).
- March 10-15 (for application before February 15).
- May 10-15 (for application before April 15).
- July 10-15 (for application before June 15).
- September 10-15 (for application before August 15).
- November 10-November 15 (for application before October 15).
How to Apply
Those interested in applying for the ICRP Virtual Internship Program should fill out the online application form. Fill out the application by indicating the dates of the internship, at least one chosen responsibility, and the recommended term. The official notice for the application is given below.