Great news, Imperial College President’s Scholarships 2022 in London are open for application. All international students looking for scholarship opportunities in London should consider this award. Study abroad in London is a dream for every prospective student. Many students are unable to fulfil their dream due to financial constraints. You can also visit ParisTech Bridge School International Scholarships 2022 – Study in France.
Imperial College London is removing this problem by providing a fully-funded scholarship. The scholarship is for intellectual PhD students who desire to excel academically. The main purpose of this President’s PhD Scholarships is to promote diversity and extraordinary research opportunities. This Scholarship is one of the famous awards offered by Imperial College London.
The institute is highly top-ranked and bears a high reputation among the top universities in London. This is the best chance to avail of the option of study in England for free. Especially those students who are unable to fulfil financial requirements. This PhD award is highly competitive and only the best among all will receive this funding. The selected student will be supervised by the top mentors as well. Also visit Notre Dame Australia Scholarships 2022 For International Students.
Imperial College President’s Scholarships Details
- Award Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: Imperial College London
- Course Level: PhD Programs
- Eligible Countries: International
- PhD Scholarship Duration: Up to 3.5 years
- No. of Scholarships: 50 Research Scholarships in the UK
- Deadline: August 2022/ November 2022
The selected applicants will receive the following benefits.
- A complete tuition fee waiver for PhD program.
- A monthly stipend for the amount of £ 21,800 per year to bear the living cost.
- An amount of £2000 per year as a consumable funds for the first three years of their PhD program.
- Assistance to the students with disabilities and visa assistance to the international students.
- Applicant will have acees to free English language Cources and different community colleges.
To be eligible applicants need to fulfil the following criteria.
- All international students can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicant should have a high class Master degree or equallent.
- To be eligible, applicant should ahve confirmation letter from a supervisor
- Applicant should not be availing any scholarship
- Applicant should not have any Ph.D before.
- A detail CV
- Statement of Purpose
- Publications detail
- Proof of distinction (If availbale).
- Certified Academic Certificates or degrees.
- Detail Research Proposal.
- Recommendation Letter
The last date to apply for Imperial College President’s Scholarships in London is 5th November 2021.
How to Apply
- Applicatn are not required to apply saperately, only apply through online portal for admission and they will aumatically will be consired for schoalrship.
- When attempting for a personal statement you must include a 2-page document, the first page a personal statement and the second your research proposal. You may submit updated versions of this statement if required following application submission if your department shortlists you for the scholarship. You are encouraged to write in the first person and to avoid the use of gender pronouns.
- When prompted for the names of two academic referees, these should not include your proposed PhD supervisor. You are encouraged to share this guidance with your two referees, noting, in particular, the recommendation to use ‘they/them’ language (rather than gender pronouns).
- To be considered for the President’s PhD Scholarship scheme, applicants must select this option in the funding section of the additional questions tab within the online application form.
- You must also meet any additional application requirements stated by your department of choice.
For more detail please visit the official page