Another wonderful scholarship is around, One of the famous scholarships Indonesian Government Scholarships 2021 is accepting applications now. The Indonesian Government Scholarship is offering Fully Funded Scholarship to undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. level. The scholarship is known as KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship. Current Year totals of 1,290 students will be Selected From 94 countries under this International scholarship program. This Scholarship is offered by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
If you are looking for an easy scholarship to avail, the KNB Indonesia Government Scholarship is one of them. The Bachelor’s program will be for 8 semesters, the master’s program will be for 4 semesters, and the Ph.D. program will be for four years. This is one of the best opportunities to study in Indonesia for free. Nearly 357 Study Programs are available for this scholarship program. You can also visit ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 in Australia – Funded.
This Indonesian Government Scholarship is a famous and competitive Scholarship Program. Candidates from all around the world are equally eligible to apply for this Scholarship Program. Students will be offered admission to the leading universities of Indonesia under Indonesian Government Scholarships. The Detailed Information about the Indonesia scholarship for international students 2021 is given below.
Indonesian Government Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Indonesia
- Sponsored by: Government of Indonesia
- Educational Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Funding Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 7th May 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
This KNB Scholarship 2021 is a Full Free Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to Study in Indonesia. All the Expenses will be Covered Such as:
- Complete Living Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Round Trip airfare from home
- Immigration Fee
- Full tuition fee coverage
- Research and books Allowances
Available Academic Fields
- Geomatics Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Industrial Technology and Systems Engineering
- Information System
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Ocean Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Indonesian Government Scholarships Duration:
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Max 12 Months
- Ph.D. Scholarship: 36 months (6 semesters)
- Master Scholarship: Maximum 24 Months (4 Semester)
- Bachelor Scholarship: Maximum 48 Months (8 Semester)
You can also apply for Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2021 in Qatar – Fully Funded.
- The upper age limit for the scholarship is 35 Years old.
- Applicant must hold a bachelor degree approved by the Ministry of Education and Culture
- The minimum IELTS score required is 6.0 of equal proficiency test
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 required by the applicant
- Must complete the online application form.
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the winning candidates must sign the Scholarship Agreement and Statement Letter prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
The Last Date to Apply for the KNB scholarship 2021-2022 is 7th May 2021.
How to Apply for Indonesian Government Scholarships
The online application process is open for international students to apply for this Indonesian scholarship. To apply online please click on the given official link.