Good news for the students of OIC member countries, Islamic Development Bank Scholarships for the year 2021 to 2022 has been announced. IsDB Fully Funded scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarships offered to all member Muslim countries and also Muslim Communities in non-Muslim countries. It is a great opportunity to study free in international universities. In Pakistan, this scholarship is being offered through “The Ministry of Economic Affairs”.
These international scholarships are for undergraduates, Graduates, and Ph.D. and Postdoc available through IsDB. The main purpose of this scholarship is to improve the manpower internationally, providing excellent educational opportunities, and to boost the ability of students through participation in programs through IsDB. All expenses will be covered as this is a Fully Funded International scholarship. English proficiency is also required to apply for the IsDB scholarship 2021-22.
A wide range of fields of study available for Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., and PostDoc. You can also visit Ghent University Scholarship 2021 for Ph.D. in Belgium. Further details about scholarships are given below.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Country: Islamic Development Bank member countries/OIC member countries
- Study Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Post Doc
- Duration: Entire Academic Year
- Scholarship Type: International Scholarship
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th Feb 2021
You can also visit Shandong University Scholarships 2021 in China – Fully Funded.
IsDB Member Countries
To see the list of member countries please click here:
Available Academic Programs
To see the list of available fields of study please click here:
Also, apply for Woods Hole Summer Internship 2021 United States – Fully Funded.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarships Benefits
- Monthly stipend according to the country of study.
- 100% Tuition fees
- Free medical treatment
- The economy class returns air tickets once.
Eligibility Criteria for Islamic Development Bank Scholarships
- Muslims from any Muslim or non-muslim country.
- For undergraduate students must have a school diploma from one of the top 10 institutions of their mother country.
- And For Masters candidate must have at least 70% in bachelors
- For Ph.D., admission must have completed a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- For postdoc must have a Ph.D. in one of the approved fields of programs
- Must choose the programs or specializations available in the list
- Documents must be translated into English or French
- Valid IELTS or TOEFL or french Language test required
- Must not be availing any other scholarship
- Must be medically fit
- For Ph.D. and postdoc two-year work experience required
- Scientific published papers required in the same field (postdoc)
- Research proposal required in the same field (Ph.D.)
- Getting admission is not the requirement of the application
- For Ph.D. and Postdoc admission must seek in top ten universities as per Shanghai and Times Higher Education Ranking.
You can also check Shandong University Government Scholarship 2021 China – Fully Funded.
- All education credentials
- A clear copy of a valid passport.
- Two Letter of Recommendations
- Study Plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Research Proposal/Research Papers.
The last date of application for Islamic Development Bank Scholarships is 28th Feb 2021.
How to Apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarships
All the applications must be submitted through an online portal by registering there only. To apply please click here