Applications for the Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships 2022 are now available. International students can apply for the Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2022-2023. These are Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia. Also visit University of Sussex MBA Scholarship 2022 in the UK.
This award is only available for undergraduate or master’s degree programs. This scholarship will include a monthly stipend, free furnished housing, and high-quality medical treatment. Although Islamic University offers a wide range of degree programs.
Saudi Arabia’s government established the Islamic University of Madinah in the Islamic holy city of Medina by royal order in 1961. Muslim students can apply for scholarships. These are the best Scholarships for international students in Saudi Arabia. You can also apply for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 in the UK – Fully Funded.
Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships Details
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- Host Institution: Islamic University Madinah
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Ongoing
- A monthly allowance
- Quality Healthcare
- A free plane ticket upon entrance, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to particular requirements.
- An additional stipend for students who receive an excellent grade.
- Non-married students are eligible for free furnished housing.
- For a nominal monthly charge, you can eat at the campus restaurant.
- Daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque is provided for free, as well as organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) visits on a regular basis.
- Use of the university’s social, training, and sports facilities.
Also visit Twitter Internship Program 2022 – Fully Funded.
Bachelor Scholarship Courses:
- Mechanical Engineering
Master Scholarship Courses:
- Renewable Energy
- Engineering and Technology Management
- Mechatronics & Robotics
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for the Islamic University Madinah Scholarship:
- Students from all world countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be from throughout the world (Muslim) Male of good behavior.
- Students must have completed high school (12 years) or an education equivalent to the undergraduate requirements.
- At the time of application for a Master’s degree, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or a 16-year education with a 3.75 out of 5 GPA.
- It is necessary to be in good physical and medical health.
- For Undergraduate degrees, applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Students must be motivated to earn their bachelor’s degrees and follow the university’s norms and regulations.
- The applicant from a Gulf country must have a minimum score of 65% on the Post-Graduate General Aptitude Test (QIYAS) and the degree should not have been obtained more than five years ago. The GRE test (quantitative component) must be passed with a minimum score of (130) by an applicant from outside Saudi Arabia, and the degree must not have been obtained more than two years ago. The applicant must have a TOEFL-PBT or equivalent score of 450 and the degree must have been obtained within the last two years. The Faculty Council has the authority to waive this requirement.
Here is a list of required documents given below. All documentation must be in Arabic or English and must be attached by the applicant.
- Educational Documents
- ID Certificate
- Passport (if applicable)
- Testimony of Conduct
- Medical Report
- Recommendation letter
How to Apply
The Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships is open for applications to apply online. If an applicant is accepted, he or she must bring his or her original documents, which must be attested by the Saudi Embassy. If his country lacks a Saudi embassy, he should get his documents attested by a university-approved institution.